New GOA Member!

New GOA Member!

This is a discussion on New GOA Member! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I put it off too long. I'm now a proud member of GOA. I plan to add a little more help in financial support as ...

Like Tree26Likes
  • 8 Post By flintlock62
  • 5 Post By OldVet
  • 4 Post By flintlock62
  • 2 Post By PhaedrusIV
  • 2 Post By jmf552
  • 2 Post By Sister
  • 1 Post By 1942bull
  • 1 Post By jmf552
  • 1 Post By Gabill

Thread: New GOA Member!

New GOA Member!

I put it off too long. I'm now a proud member of GOA. I plan to add a little more help in financial support as soon as possible.
    NRA lifetime member

Flint

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock62 View Post
    I put it off too long. I'm now a proud member of GOA. I plan to add a little more help in financial support as soon as possible.
    Send in a check for me too. I'll gladly pay you back on Tuesday.
    Name:  99.png
Views: 35
Size:  89.2 KB
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Send in a check for me too. I'll gladly pay you back on Tuesday.
    Name:  99.png
Views: 35
Size:  89.2 KB
    Only if I get a Christmas card, then we'll see.
    NRA lifetime member

Flint

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member
    Only if I get a Christmas card.
    Don't hold your breath, @flintlock62 ! You know who you're dealing with.
    Sister and flintlock62 like this.
    - testing was halted after a brief kinetic episode -

Good luck with that flintlock62. They made a lot of folks in SC livid last time they butted in, fulled the tea party there big time the GOA was trying to pick a person in SC...and the GOA is in California? They messed up SC big time, I thank them every time I see ol Lindsay squeek’in on TV Grrrrr
    Please relax, take a deep breath....
    Trust the Lord God with all your heart, and He will direct your path.
    Jesus loves you, you will be okay.
    ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Good luck with that flintlock62. They made a lot of folks in SC livid last time they butted in, fulled the tea party there big time the GOA was trying to pick a person in SC...and the GOA is in California? They messed up SC big time, I thank them every time I see ol Lindsay squeek’in on TV Grrrrr
    Truth be told, the NRA has pulled some bad stunts at the state level also. I was pretty close to a couple of them they pulled back in Missouri.
    Risasi and Sister like this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    Truth be told, the NRA has pulled some bad stunts at the state level also. I was pretty close to a couple of them they pulled back in Missouri.
    We left them too, still getting “Last Chance” letters. Folks have to do others right ~ like Mr. T, we’re part of the A Team now!
    1942bull and Risasi like this.
    ❤️

Ex Member
    Good move OP. I support GOA, 2A Foundation, and PA FOAC (Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Against Crime). They don't waste my money by hiring incompetent executives and expensive self promotion. They put my money to work for me, and that means to work for all of us.
    flintlock62 likes this.

We left them too, still getting “Last Chance” letters. Folks have to do others right ~ like Mr. T, we’re part of the A Team now!
    OK, I’m confused by your post. Who are you saying is “the ‘A Team’?”
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    OK, I’m confused by your post. Who are you saying is “the ‘A Team’?”
    Sorry, it was a failed attempt at a funny. We are not a part of either group any longer, the GOA nor the NRA
    Wish there was another choice. Local Militia? Just a comment meaning feeling like loners - part of a group that they are not representing. Who killed the Tea Party? That was fun, bunch of folks I honestly could relate too and all carried.
    ❤️

Sorry, it was a failed attempt at a funny. We are not a part of either group any longer, the GOA nor the NRA
    Wish there was another choice. Local Militia? Just a comment meaning feeling like loners - part of a group that they are not representing. Who killed the Tea Party? That was fun, bunch of folks I honestly could relate too and all carried.
    Before the last VCDL Lobby Day, we had a VCDL dinner at a local restaurant. I sat with a lady who had just joined the VCDL and who had been very active in the Tea Party in its heyday. She said what happened to the Tea Party was that its initial successes attracted the mainstream Republican Party, who was looking to bolster their waning grassroots base. The GOP funneled some money and organizational support into the TP, which helped them get some strong conservatives elected to state offices.

But then they pretty much told those conservatives to get in line with the mainstream GOP agenda or not get that support anymore. Now those TP candidates are either mainstream or out of office. So the GOP essentially killed the TP.

I still think the SAF is a national organization worth supporting. I also like the JFPO, "Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership." I'm not Jewish, but they seem to be a plucky little group, kind of like a "David and Goliath" kind of thing.
    Sister likes this.

Maybe a bit OT, but we are fans of Samaritans Purse but also give to some others, but SP is one of my favorites being a “Billy” fan 😊
    ❤️

Only if I get a Christmas card, then we'll see.
    That will be an expensive Christmas card.
    flintlock62 likes this.
    Marine Corps 75-79
    NRA
    Florida Carry
    CCW SAFE
    Colt, Sig, S&W, Browning, Remington

They were infiltrated and corrupted from the inside. It's like pigs at the end of Orwell's "Animal Farm", the pigs had become indistinguishable from the human farmers.

Someone should start the B.E.B.O.G. ("behind every blade of grass") Firearm Owners Association. Every red-blooded American is automatically a member.

Sponsored Links