SCCY Customer Service

SCCY Customer Service

This is a discussion on SCCY Customer Service within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have a CPX2 that I have had for about 6 years. I need to send it in to the factory due to the fact ...

Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By lionround
  • 2 Post By ca survivor
  • 4 Post By lionround
  • 4 Post By lionround

Thread: SCCY Customer Service

SCCY Customer Service

I have a CPX2 that I have had for about 6 years. I need to send it in to the factory due to the fact that the trigger won't reset without putting my finger behind it and pushing forward.

I just talked to CS and even though it says on their website that the customer is responsible for inbound shipping, they are going to email me a prepaid shipping label.

The lady I spoke with indicated 7-10 days. I will post a follow up when I know more.
    Memphis -- No. 2 on the list of most crime ridden cities in America. Working on being No. 1 but we just can't catch Detroit.

1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

Distinguished Member Array ca survivor's Avatar
    I will follow your post, since I was thinking in getting a SCCY for a truck gun. Do you know how many rounds you had thru it, before the issue with the trigger ? thanks

Edit to add: from a SCCY forum

I have one, I "thought" I was having issues on trigger reset. But after shooting it more, I realized that when I was releasing the trigger, my trigger finger was coming into contact with the trigger guard every so slightly. If that trigger does not go ALL the way forward, it does not reset. I cured the issue but shaving down the length of the bottom of the trigger which corrected my problem.
    Old Man and Hatchee like this.

I recently bought my first SCCY, a CPX-3, and I've heard good things about their customer service, so I'll be following this thread too.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ca survivor View Post
    I will follow your post, since I was thinking in getting a SCCY for a truck gun. Do you know how many rounds you had thru it, before the issue with the trigger ? thanks
    Survivor, I have it for about 6 years and probably have 3500 round +/- through it. This is the first problem I have had with it, so we will see how CS does.
    Memphis -- No. 2 on the list of most crime ridden cities in America. Working on being No. 1 but we just can't catch Detroit.

US Army 1973-1977, 95B

Distinguished Member Array ca survivor's Avatar
    lionround, thanks in a SCCY forum there was some one with a similar issue as yours with an older gun, and they send him a new gun, maybe you'll get a new one too.

Just got delivered to SCCY customer service. Updates to follow.

US Army 1973-1977, 95B

The gun was delivered to SCCY Friday, July 12. I got it back today, Tuesday, July 17. All cleaned up and dry fires just fine. I will take it to the range this weekend (most likely) and put a box or two through it.

Not bad.

US Army 1973-1977, 95B

I've heard good things about SCCY CS, but then there are gripes as always.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Senior Moderator
    I always found CS top notch.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

I found SCCY's customer service to be excellent!!!

Unfortunately I had to use it 3 times within 500 rounds on my pistol...

Sold it.

"Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

Sponsored Links