Antifa and Guns....I think we need to consider what Antifa is doing overseas.... - Page 2

Antifa and Guns....I think we need to consider what Antifa is doing overseas....

This is a discussion on Antifa and Guns....I think we need to consider what Antifa is doing overseas.... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by matthew03 Those are people operating a business. They do need to advertise to get clients. You realize of course there are many, ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Antifa and Guns....I think we need to consider what Antifa is doing overseas....

Quote Originally Posted by matthew03 View Post
    Those are people operating a business. They do need to advertise to get clients.

You realize of course there are many, many more that do keep their training private.
    But there are a lot of them, and I mean a whole lot, who are way out in the open. So I would not make an across the board statement that the conservative shooting capability has a low profile.

And I would disagree that Antifa would want to hide their light under a bushel. They might try to disguise who the individuals are, but letting the world know they have the capability would be a big rallying point and recruitment tool for their side. I just see no evidence from US Antifa itself, or from LE, that Antifa has any credible paramilitary capability. You can assume the might have if you want, but that's all it is is an assumption. The European factions are a whole other story, but no connection, other than the use of the Antifa name, has ever been shown.

We have enough radical armed nut jobs in the US already without needing to make a boogeyman out of Antifa.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

One reason Trump seems to be missing a point, Antifa is not a local phenomenom. It is international and it seems it is being co-opted by others.

It seems strange that an organization, AntiFa (Anti Facist), is using the same methods as their supposed antagonist (Trump) is said to be using (but is not)?
    Those methods of violence used by Facist in the past and what they purport to be against, are being used by them?
    It won't be the first time such a thing has happened either.

FWIW at some point the Antifa and Anarchists will start working together and up the violence.
    matthew03 and airslot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    Ya'll are so out of it.

Queen Latifah. Rap.

Get with it, ya'll.

I was joking...I thought it was funny...I laughed anyway
    Rock and Glock likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    But there are a lot of them, and I mean a whole lot, who are way out in the open. So I would not make an across the board statement that the conservative shooting capability has a low profile.

And I would disagree that Antifa would want to hide their light under a bushel. They might try to disguise who the individuals are, but letting the world know they have the capability would be a big rallying point and recruitment tool for their side. I just see no evidence from US Antifa itself, or from LE, that Antifa has any credible paramilitary capability. You can assume the might have if you want, but that's all it is is an assumption. The European factions are a whole other story, but no connection, other than the use of the Antifa name, has ever been shown.

We have enough radical armed nut jobs in the US already without needing to make a boogeyman out of Antifa.
    Ok, fair enough, but I tend to look at these things from the point of not underestimating my enemies. Regardless of what they have or do not have in regards to capabilities, I train and go about my daily life like they are doing what I do; zero days off.
    airslot likes this.
    https://www.facebook.com/Appalachian...125519/?ref=hl
    I don't train to fight some street urchin, I train to fight the evil version of myself, and that person scares me, because I know the time I put into my training on how to beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by flingarrows View Post
    You are thinking of Queen Antifa
    isnít that the Weight Watchers commercial chick?
    M1911A1 likes this.
    Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

Antifa is not JV, and needs to experience deadly force - but until some of them see what is in store for them, they'll continue with their terror. Come on down to TEXAS, we'll school ya.
    ThirdShift and airslot like this.

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    Right to bear arms shall not be infringed.......applies to all not just the gun nuts. Until someone does something that would remove that right Rock On.
    ThirdShift likes this.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Let's see if the Delusionists soften up on gun confiscation now that Antifa is involved!
    "Fiel pero desdichado"
    Loyal but unfortunate.

family Motto of Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    isnít that the Weight Watchers commercial chick?
    No, that's Jennifer Hudson.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Senior Moderator
    I was joking...I thought it was funny...I laughed anyway
    I had to scratch my head, and look it up.
    Cornhusker95 and Sister like this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Cornhusker95 View Post
    Isn't Antifa a female R&B singer?
    It's a Muslim appetizer, like anti pasta only it's anti falafel.

Send bachelors and come heavily armed.

Black Rifles Matter

VIP Member Array ColoradoDiablo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    NSFW - a couple bad adult words

I have no words...
    U.S. Army, Retired (1986 to 2014)
    Life Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    I had to scratch my head, and look it up.
    Sometimes my humor is hard to get...It's usually not real obvious.
    My wife says me and my brother are the only ones who get our own jokes.
    That's good enough for us

Distinguished Member Array GpTom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    NSFW - a couple bad adult words

I laughed my butt off watching that. What really made my day was when he fired it and it hurt his ears. I'll bet he unwrapped his head and used some ear plugs or something out of sight of the camera. You have to get a bullet in the hole! Thanks for a good laugh.
    airslot likes this.

The unintentional, ignorant irony of the names that both the AntiFa and the so-called Anarchists call themselves always makes me shudder. My disgust is based not only upon political history, but also upon English-language usage and meaning.

The AntiFa are far more Fascistic than any Fascists since the fall of Russian "Communism," and the so-called Anarchists haven't the slightest idea of what a real Anarchist is, or what a real one believes and does. And doesn't do.

Both sets of, um, people (if one can call them that) are merely thugs, and their phony political poses are merely excuses for acting out violently. It's merely (if that's the right word) an almost autonomous expression of their uncomprehending, uncontrolled, and undisciplined hormonal activity.
    It's also an expression of a total lack of parental control and training, throughout their formative years. The result of that particular lack is a bunch of dangerous fools who have no concept of either social or personal responsibility, and who dissolve into murderous wolf-pack behavior every chance they get.

Further, it is partly our fault, yours and mine, because we do not demand that they be drastically and immediately punished for their asocial and destructive behavior.
    They are coddled by the police, out of fear of reprisal from our elected representatives, who tie the hands of the police in the name of Political Correctness, and the votes received from them and their parents.
    The appropriate response to the thuggish behavior of both the AntiFa and the so-called Anarchists is physically-damaging attack and sequestration, but our right to do that has been legislated away by the idiots we continue to re-elect.

And it's gonna get worse. Worse than Baltimore.
    matthew03 and CWOUSCG like this.
    Steve
    Retired Leathersmith and Practical Shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, prśparet bellum."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links