Question: What if someone broke into your house and attacked your family? - Page 3

Question: What if someone broke into your house and attacked your family?

This is a discussion on Question: What if someone broke into your house and attacked your family? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Question: What if someone broke into your house and attacked your family?

GpTom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    I like it when people go the opposite way: There are videos on YouTube about people making guns out of stuff available at hardware stores. You can even make a 9mm full auto Sten submachine gun. One I really liked was a guy made a 12 ga. shotgun out of a 2 x 6, some galvanized pipe and a few other small hardware items. It is really simple, only one moving part, and it seems to work really well.
    I was born and grown up in Hungary.One of my part time job was waiter in Hotel Astoria,some of my friends asked me for empty cognac bottles,they made cannons out them.
    Some samples.....https://www.google.com/search?q=%C3%...h=658&dpr=1.25
    bmcgilvray likes this.

Senior Moderator
    I am just so beyond done with a certain segment of American society. Throughout our nation's history American servicemen shed their blood for the freedoms we have! These craven nitwits do not deserve those freedoms or the sacrifices made on their behalf. Not by a long shot. Those heroes didn't suffer, bleed, and die so lily-livered weasels could tear at the fabric of our nation. Frankly wormy weasels shouldn't even be extended the freedom to do that which will destroy our nation. Shame on them? Shame on those who don't (or won't) recognize the evil that they do.

This is only one example out of many, of the contemptible second rate American citizens who burden this nation with their dishonest selfishness, amorality, stupidity, and treachery. They are inferior in every way to we good Americans who subscribe to liberty, believe in our nation and its Constitution, who strive to earn our own livings and pay our taxes, who defend our shores, who safeguard law and order, who admire justice, who have the gumption to behave responsibly in society, who revere our history, our founders, and our fore-bearers, and who honor our honest fellow citizens who labor side-by-side with us.

These people are just sorry! Every one of them!

"Designed by Betony Coons, this shirt shows bullets falling out of a Colt .45 revolver, often referred to as a Peacemaker. The bullets turn into seeds and bring peace through a flower, not violence."

Colt .45 revolver?!!!

Peacemaker?!!!

Bullets?!!!

It's fitting that Betony the bimbo erroneously chose a depiction of a French revolver rather than a good Colt to develop her unclever attempt to be all meaningful, propagandize, and sell T-shirts while she's at it. Oh, and the "bullets" are turning into seeds. That's rich.

Betony, who wouldn't know a bullet if she propelled one through her own silly big toe from out of a Chamelot-Delvign Mle 1873 11mm revolver.

Garden Spade

$75.00

"Formerly known as a shotgun barrel, these shovels have been opened up to dig a perfect hole for your seeds and seedlings to reside. 12″ — 14″ in length. About 3-4″ in width with a custom handle made for each spade. Each tool comes with an olive branch burned into the grip of the handle, bring a promise of #Neveragain."

Out of stock
    Apparently there's a dearth of firearms being donated. Or perhaps one can't forge good garden tools out of aluminum alloy and plastic.

From Ryan, a recent gun donor (and well known twerp): https://www.patheos.com/blogs/voicesofrawtools/

"This Winchester Model 61, a slide-action .22 caliber rifle, was passed to me by my father, after being passed to him by his father."

But, I had such little regard for it, for my father, or for my grandfather that I sent it along to be beat into crude and worthless garden tools. Now I can feel good about myself where before I felt all responsible and guilty. Plus, I get to see my piffle on a real internet site.

https://www.gunbroker.com/Pump-Actio...&Sort=5&View=2

I also like to be seen ignorantly diddling away money because I am too foolish to investigate the market value of my inheritance.

I also pick my nose.

What a sniveling, diffident bunch of pukes!
    DaveCarry, M1911A1, PEF and 2 others like this.
    Charter Member of the DC .41 LC Society "Get heeled! No really"

“No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member
    Question: What if someone broke into your house and attacked your family?-police-should-here-any-minute-until-then-lets-talk-about-jesus.jpg
    Frodebro likes this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"What if someone broke into your house and attacked your family?"

Greet them with a hail of hot lead.

The End

Bless their little punkin' hearts. I sincerely mean that in the most southern way possible.
    Frodebro likes this.
    KNOWLEDGE: A tomato is a fruit.
    WISDOM: Not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

Guns aint the answer ,Guns are the question, Yes is the answer ; )
    H/D
    GpTom likes this.
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Distinguished Member Array GpTom's Avatar
    Some of these people are under the impression that if they close their eyes and ignore it, then it will go away. I showed my grandson a picture and when I told him it was a rig for carrying my gun he looked away so quickly that you would have thought that I had sprayed him with mace. I don't think he wanted his wife to hear somebody talking about guns. He and his wife go into the city unarmed and I always thought that was crazy. You only have to be wrong one time to be dead wrong.
    Frodebro and ddrew like this.

I truly believe all the people subscribing to this madness have NEVER actually seen real violence...
    ddrew likes this.
    Proud NRA Benefactor member
    Gun carry permits and the 2nd amendment only confirm what is a God given right to protect ones life and the lives of loved ones from evil.
    Speed is only a matter of money. How fast do you want to go?

Meh, everybody gets to loose everything.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler
    We have deep thinkers and stinkers in this group that could come up with a solution...
    welder516
    Buck the donkey

Just kidding! Oh, crap!
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler
    We have deep thinkers and stinkers in this group that could come up with a solution...
    welder516
    Buck the donkey

Distinguished Member Array ca survivor's Avatar
    If someone manage to enter my home, he/she won't be able to attack my family, they will have only a few seconds, to realized that they have made a deadly mistake.

Born in L.A - NYC is 2nd home - Rustbelt home base
    If it is someone I don't know, I don't answer the door. If I answer the door I got a gun on me. If someone breaks in what is there to say? Give them a chance to shoot you?

Question: What if someone broke into your house and attacked your family?

Answer: They are getting lit up like a Christmas tree

DRT
    https://www.facebook.com/Appalachian...125519/?ref=hl
    I don't train to fight some street urchin, I train to fight the evil version of myself, and that person scares me, because I know the time I put into my training on how to beat him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links