Walmart Stabs Gun Rights In The Back

This is a discussion on Walmart Stabs Gun Rights In The Back within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; SO Walmart announced today that it will stop selling handguns in Alaska, and stop selling handgun ammo and "short barreled rifle ammo that can be ...

Thread: Walmart Stabs Gun Rights In The Back

SO Walmart announced today that it will stop selling handguns in Alaska, and stop selling handgun ammo and "short barreled rifle ammo that can be used in assault rifles" (i.e. .223 and 7.62x39 calibers) in response to the recent shootings.Also Walmart is banning open carrying of firearms in its stores. What a load of BS! Will do nothing to stop violent crimes. Just takes away the ability for some people to defend themselves if they wanted to go there, and takes away a source of easily obtained ammo for sportsman where Walmart may be the closest place to buy. Stupid PR move to placate the gun haters and the uninformed sheep.

Walmart says they'll continue to sell "most hunting rifle and shotgun ammo". Helllloooo dummies! Handgun calibers can be used to hunt, and there's tons of 223 cal hunting ammo and uses (coyotes etc), and heck even 22 LR is used in plenty of handguns... where's the consistency?? All they've done is alienate customers, make it harder for some to defend themselves in their stores, and pushes ammo business more to online retailers and local gun stores. I'm not opposed to giving business to LGS, but at least around here their prices on ammo SUCK and I don't see this helping any.

Corporate suits don't give a flying flip about common sense. They can now say they've done something to combat gun violence. They've only pretended to care so they can say they were proactive when in fact they did jacksh** nothing. Whatever. SgAmmo always has good prices and their shipping isn't too horribly bad at all.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Senior Moderator
    Closed. WALMART threads running elsewhere.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Sponsored Links