M&p finger grooves

M&p finger grooves

This is a discussion on M&p finger grooves within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm one of the strange guys who likes the finger grooves in Glocks as I have wife hands and thick fingers the grooves always work ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RedSafety

Thread: M&p finger grooves

Sponsor

M&p finger grooves

I'm one of the strange guys who likes the finger grooves in Glocks as I have wife hands and thick fingers the grooves always work great for me. I like the much I've got spoiled to them but my s&w m&p didn't have them so with a little work with s dremmal and a rotary sander my m&p now has finger grooves similar to my Glocks and tho I have wife hands and thick fingers my fingers are short but with the material removed it makes for a nice custom grip for my m&p finished it up with some rubberized talon grips.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonHolsters View Post
    I'm one of the strange guys who likes the finger grooves in Glocks as I have wife hands and thick fingers the grooves always work great for me. I like the much I've got spoiled to them but my s&w m&p didn't have them so with a little work with s dremmal and a rotary sander my m&p now has finger grooves similar to my Glocks and tho I have wife hands and thick fingers my fingers are short but with the material removed it makes for a nice custom grip for my m&p finished it up with some rubberized talon grips.

I bought a Walther instead of machining a pistol;grip. I love the finger grooves of my PPA M2,

Sponsor
    I love the grip on some of the walthers and hk guns but just don't like the test of the gun. I wish you could pick and mix match what parts you want in a gun.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member Array RedSafety's Avatar
    Hogue grips gave me my finger grooves. My thinking is simply the grooves help with grip consistency. The less that changes, or can change, the more accurate I am.
    duane_wade likes this.
    When seconds count, help is only 18+ minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSafety View Post
    Hogue grips gave me my finger grooves. My thinking is simply the grooves help with grip consistency. The less that changes, or can change, the more accurate I am.
    Same here with finger groove grips. I've put them on my Shield .45 and Ruger Lc9s for the same reason, shorter grips with the slipon grips help me with repetitive gripping and recoil control

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sponsor
    I tried them and liked them except it made the grip bulky to me.

Sponsored Links