Defensive Carry banner

Woman home alone shoots and kills two home invaders

1K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Rook49 
#1 ·
#3 ·
“Tucson.com reports the identity of the alleged invaders as 18-year-old Corey Teixeira and 18-year-old Ali Mohamed, both of whom were in the backyard when police arrived.”

That might prove to be problematic.

Reactions: Bad Bob
#9 ·
I can't judge her actions by that report, but "attempting entry" would have met the FL statute (776.013) requirement for use of deadly force and lawful presumption of being in fear for her life. I have no idea what AZ law states in that matter.

Reactions: airslot
#13 ·
Where the bodies were found really isn't that salient such much as in what geographic location they were shot. If she shot them while they were trying to gain entry to her home as claimed, she is going to be fine.

It has been 5 days since this occurred and there is no word about the resident being arrested or being investigated for an improper shooting.

B&E is an inherently dangerous profession.

Reactions: airslot
#14 ·
Family members of the dead thugs have said the two were getting their GEDs so they could go to pharmacist school.

#19 ·
Hard to believe that anybody would attempt to break into an occupied home in this day and age. I think the news media is doing a very poor job of reporting the outcome of these incidents. On second thought these guys probably didn't stay in school long enough to learn to read.

#20 ·
Glad she is ok, glad she shot them dead. Hope it hurt enough for them to pray to whomever they pray too before they went to their final journey. If they see 72 virgins, I hope they all look like Rosie O’Donnell.

Reactions: Big Western
#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.