Some Practical Advice from a Good Patriot

This is a discussion on Some Practical Advice from a Good Patriot within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I liked it! She reminds me of Vanna White. Very sound advice. Funny, too! "And by 'fight' I mean..."...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Some Practical Advice from a Good Patriot

I liked it! She reminds me of Vanna White.

Very sound advice. Funny, too! "And by 'fight' I mean..."

Would you enjoy spending significant amounts of conducting research and conveying carefully worded discourse when others trample it under their feet, even to the point of deleting entire threads? Of course not. Me either. Matthew 7:6

What's not to like?!!
    since9 and hogdaddy like this.
    "...as politics in Washington and elsewhere grows increasingly un-moored from reality, humanist wisdom provides us with one final consolation: There is no greater lesson from the past than the intractability of human folly." Heather Mac Donald

Great advice!
    hogdaddy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    I liked it.
    Guess as much as we all talk about our guns we are screwed.
    If the government is monitoring this forum, I just want to say for the record I have been trolling the folks here for some time now.
    I actually do not own any guns. The closest thing I have to a gun is my Daisy BB gun.

Remember anything you say or post on FB, Instagram, Twitter, or other public forum, that uses your real name can and will be used against you.
    hogdaddy and ButtShot14 like this.

Senior Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tns0038 View Post
    Remember anything you say or post on FB, Instagram, Twitter, or other public forum, that uses your real name can and will be used against you.
    I wonder, even most all of us use forum names, if they can track you by your computers IP address.
    I do not think they need your actual name.

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    I wonder, even most all of us use forum names, if they can track you by your computers IP address.
    Yup. Remember that huge government complex in Utah where every single bit of transmitted communication of an kind has been collected and stored. A few computer searches using key words or phrases is likely to identify (and locate) a huge number of "persons of interest".

I actually do not own any guns. The closest thing I have to a gun is my Daisy BB gun.
    Name:  th (1).jpg
Views: 33
Size:  12.8 KB
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by retired badge 1 View Post
    Yup. Remember that huge government complex in Utah where every single bit of transmitted communication of an kind has been collected and stored. A few computer searches using key words or phrases is likely to identify (and locate) a huge number of "persons of interest".
    They can track you without using your actual name. They can relate everywhere you have used the same screen name or a version of a screen name, where you live, etc. Now some social media can track serial numbers from gun pics. Also, if your picture is online, facial recognition software is available to anyone now, not just the NSA.

I decided, on a whim, to track down an old friend of mine from college. She had married and I didn't know her married name or where she lived. I tried one of these sites where you pay to track someone down. Usually those work for me. But this time it didn't. But I knew an esoteric subject she was interested in and found a book about it on Amazon. I was able to find people who had listed that book in their public wish lists and she was one of them. I tracked her down through that. It is amazing what you can find out about someone online.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Distinguished Member Array ETXhiker's Avatar
    It is very easy for the government to figure out if you own guns. What is not so easy (without registration of guns) is to figure out which guns you own and how many. Confiscation always begins with registration. If you are a law abiding citizen, there is no reason in the world that the government should have that information.
    "There are some ideas that are so wrong, only a very intelligent person could believe them." - George Orwell

Good video, thanks for posting it.

I'm not too worried about them coming for my guns, I think they just want the "scary" ones, and I ain't got none.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rlggray View Post
    Good video, thanks for posting it.

I'm not too worried about them coming for my guns, I think they just want the "scary" ones, and I ain't got none.
    I hope that comment was sarcasm. They WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. No exceptions. Many current and former candidates and occupants for/of high office have stated that in exactly those words. The rest support the idea and will implement it, given a chance!
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================
    Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterGranny View Post
    They WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. No exceptions. Many current and former candidates and occupants for/of high office have stated that in exactly those words. The rest support the idea and will implement it, given a chance!

It'll never work. The BGs ain't gonna give em their guns.
    M1911A1 and LimaCharlie like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rlggray View Post
    It'll never work. The BGs ain't gonna give em their guns.
    You are right. I should have qualified my statement. "They" really do not care that the BG's keep their weapons. In fact, that will give "them" even more control over the honest citizens because they will live in terror of both criminals AND the government. At least that is the plan.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================
    Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    I liked it! She reminds me of Vanna White.

Very sound advice. Funny, too! "And by 'fight' I mean..."

Vanna Whites Granddaughter ; ) PS When they come for your guns, give em the ammo first
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links