A better way to evaluate and compare accuracies... - Page 2

A better way to evaluate and compare accuracies...

This is a discussion on A better way to evaluate and compare accuracies... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Struckat In 2020 the Savage will get a new stock and a more serious scope alignment. I look forward to working up ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: A better way to evaluate and compare accuracies...

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Struckat View Post
    In 2020 the Savage will get a new stock and a more serious scope alignment. I look forward to working up some loads.
    I'm looking forward to that myself - please keep me updated!
    We don't have a gun problem in the US, We have a people problem.
    The problem we have is people that want to kill large numbers innocent people
    in Gun Free Zones.

Busyness . . . do tell. Bathroom renovations and medical appointments have eaten up all my play time. Trying to get everything done in preparation for double knee replacement in Dec. One step forward, two steps back. I've made it to the range once, twice actually, since July. I said once because the first ill-fated trip resulted in one round fired. Got a bunch of .223 and 6mm Goose loads to try out.
    Last edited by OldVet; November 17th, 2019 at 10:00 PM.
    Tangle and airslot like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by Tangle View Post
    OK, @CavemanBob , you got me, I'll bite - why 42?
    Quote Originally Posted by CavemanBob View Post
    According to Douglas Adams's ultra-computer, Deep Thought, the number 42 is the answer to "Life, the Universe, and Everything"
    because it's 8 x 6.

Chew on that one, for a while.
    Steve
    Retired Leathersmith and Practical Shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Busyness . . . do tell. Bathroom renovations and medical appointments have eaten up all my play time. Trying to get everything done in preparation for double knee replacement in Dec. One step forward, two steps back. I've made it to the range once, twice actually, since July. I sat once because the first ill-fated trip resulted in one round fired. Got a bunch of .223 and 6mm Goose loads to try out.
    That sounds rough @OldVet

My father-in-law had knee replacement surgery many years ago and it made a new man out of him! Then a buddy of mine had knee replacement surgery and he couldn't say enough good things about the results. He did have some problems getting to that point because the first doctor he had didn't do it right; the next guy did!
    OldVet and airslot like this.
    We don't have a gun problem in the US, We have a people problem.
    The problem we have is people that want to kill large numbers innocent people
    in Gun Free Zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangle View Post
    That sounds rough @OldVet

My father-in-law had knee replacement surgery many years ago and it made a new man out of him! Then a buddy of mine had knee replacement surgery and he couldn't say enough good things about the results. He did have some problems getting to that point because the first doctor he had didn't do it right; the next guy did!
    I chose to have both done the same week so I'd have less chance of backing out of having the second one done. Now the issue is getting the Doctors' offices to coordinate the pre-ops. Their staffs should play for the NFL with all the ball dropping they are doing.

Once I am up and running again (figuratively), I may switch from the county-run range I've been using to a commercial one. It's about the same distance away (45 minutes) and will cost less. I've been there only once, and that was for a pistol class, so the rifle range is a bit foreign to me still.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links