Another surprise from Richmond

This is a discussion on Another surprise from Richmond within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; A niece sent me this and I thought I would post it just in case no one else has done so. SB353 is going to ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By SouthernBoyVA
  • 1 Post By OneGunTX
  • 2 Post By Militant

Thread: Another surprise from Richmond

A niece sent me this and I thought I would post it just in case no one else has done so. SB353 is going to put a lot of ranges out of business.

https://legiscan.com/VA/bill/SB353/2020
    CDRGlock likes this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

They are not being subtle about their overall intentions, are they?
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

How in the world did these "people" get elected to public office? I use the word "people" loosely.
    OldChap likes this.
    Annoy a Liberal! Be Conservative and Live within Your Means!

Epstein Did Not Kill Himself!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoyVA View Post
    A niece sent me this and I thought I would post it just in case no one else has done so. SB353 is going to put a lot of ranges out of business.

https://legiscan.com/VA/bill/SB353/2020
    There goes my private personal outdoor range. ********!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    NRA, Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by OneGunTX View Post
    How in the world did these "people" get elected to public office? I use the word "people" loosely.
    In this case, over 25% of them ran unopposed and people didn't realize it until after the filing deadlines. The media and the GOP did not make a deal out of it. People showed up to vote pro-gun and had not one to vote for. IMHO, and that of a lot of other people, the real story is that the GOP took a dive in this election. "Why" can only be speculated. The real lesson is this is somehow a new tactic for the left that they will use in other states. Get the GOP to throw the fight.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    They are not being subtle about their overall intentions, are they?
    No they're not.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Distinguished Member Array Militant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    In this case, over 25% of them ran unopposed and people didn't realize it until after the filing deadlines. The media and the GOP did not make a deal out of it. People showed up to vote pro-gun and had not one to vote for. IMHO, and that of a lot of other people, the real story is that the GOP took a dive in this election. "Why" can only be speculated. The real lesson is this is somehow a new tactic for the left that they will use in other states. Get the GOP to throw the fight.
    I agree! I've been telling my wife and friends of ours that Virginia is a "tester" state for the Democrats to push and to enforce stricter gun control laws and measures, not only in a state that houses the NRA but to attempt to "flip" a red state that is below the Mason Dixon line to blue. If that strategy works, then they'll attempt it in others.
    spclopr8tr and SouthernBoyVA like this.
    HK USP Compact .45 stainless HK USP Compact .40 stainless HK USP Compact .45
    HK USP Compact 9mm HK 45c HK P30 HK P30sk HK VP9 HK VP9sk

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box” - Frederick Douglas

Sponsored Links