Shooting at Walmart - Page 4

Shooting at Walmart

This is a discussion on Shooting at Walmart within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ^^Good news to hear, all around....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Shooting at Walmart

^^Good news to hear, all around.
    flintlock62, airslot and TSKnight like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock62 View Post
    This was one of the few times I didn't carry. My next stop was to the dentist, and didn't want to leave my gun in the car.
    I carry at my dentist's office. It's concealed in my pants, they don't clean down there.

Glad you didn't catch a round!
    flintlock62 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RScottie View Post
    I carry at my dentist's office. It's concealed in my pants, they don't clean down there.

Glad you didn't catch a round!
    New dentist. My old dentist was highly anti-gun. He retired, and recommended him. We talked about the shooting, and he told me everyone in the office has a license. I reckon I will carry my next visit.
    NRA lifetime member

Flint

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member Array TSKnight's Avatar
    Definitely good to hear they are both recovering well. Praying for full recovery!

I even carry at my chiropractor appointments. One of the first times I was there I had just come off of a plain clothes security contract and left my pistol locked in the car. He wanted to know what snub I was packing and told me to bring it along next time. Getting close to 20 years since then. He's planning on retiring in a couple years so am already looking for a new chiropractor.

Just an fyi,
    My chiropractor is the one who started me carrying my S&W 36 AIWB (11:30) to take the stress off my back.
    demanic, sdprof and flintlock62 like this.
    Democracy:
    Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
    Freedom:
    A well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock62 View Post
    This was one of the few times I didn't carry. My next stop was to the dentist, and didn't want to leave my gun in the car.
    All (emphasize: All) of my "medical providers," with the exception of my relatively new cardiologist, know that I carry a pistol (and a reload).
    Once things have been satisfactorily explained, none of them has ever offered even one demurral.
    My PCP/GP and his nurse both carry, but not at work. Same for my dentist's Dental Assistant.

The new cardiologist is about to learn about my EDC. My next appointment is on the 5th of March.
    The building is labelled with a "No Guns" sign, but that does not carry the force of law.
    The cardiologist's office has fire extinguishers, so I will use that explanation – if I have to. The cardiologist is from India, so his cultural predisposition may cause a bit of a discussion. (I hope not.)
    There will also be a preliminary chest X-Ray, so the X-Ray technicians may also require some education, although when I strip my usual tactic is the hand the gun to Jean, who puts it into her purse. But my holster will show, no matter what.
    Steve
    Retired Leathersmith and Practical Shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

Good luck with heart doc. I know in this state a doctor can refuse service or what my wife calls 'getting fired'. If your survival is not in jeopardy they don't have to take you on as a client or keep you as a client.
    But that's 'here'... YMMV.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links