Kent State Gun Girl

Kent State Gun Girl

This is a discussion on Kent State Gun Girl within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; She may have been posted before. Back in the news... https://www.foxnews.com/us/kent-stat...ersity-protest...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Kent State Gun Girl

Kent State Gun Girl

She may have been posted before. Back in the news...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kent-stat...ersity-protest
    Florida CWFL
    Member Florida Carry
    Member NRA

Remember when Obama occupied the Oval Office and the Democrats controlled the House and the Senate? Remember all the violent protests by the Conservatives? Me Neither!

The Left continuously complains about Conservatives being racists, white supremacists, bigots, and silencing the voice of the people. But in reality, they have become what they fear. This woman is a gun-rights and 2A activist and walked into the lion's den. Clearly, there was poor planning, but there was only two officers shown in the video.
    Annoy a Liberal! Be Conservative and Live within Your Means!

Epstein Did Not Kill Himself!!

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    If she is looking to meet some fine young men.
    I have two sons I would like to introduce her to.
    A good looking girl like this shows up on campus, and all the guys on campus can think to do is yell and throw stuff at her?
    Things have changed since my college days.
    Back in the day, I didn't care what the political view was of a good looker, I just wanted a "date".
    MMinSC, Bad Bob, G26Raven and 5 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    If she is looking to meet some fine young men.
    I have two sons I would like to introduce her to.
    A good looking girl like this shows up on campus, and all the guys on campus can think to do is yell and throw stuff at her?
    Things have changed since my college days.
    Back in the day, I didn't care what the political view was of a good looker, I just wanted a "date".
    Pssst. She got engaged.
    Bad Bob and airslot like this.
    Annoy a Liberal! Be Conservative and Live within Your Means!

Epstein Did Not Kill Himself!!

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OneGunTX View Post
    Pssst. She got engaged.
    dang! She would have made one sweet daughter-in-law.
    MMinSC, Tenring1911, mkh and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OneGunTX View Post
    Remember when Obama occupied the Oval Office and the Democrats controlled the House and the Senate? Remember all the violent protests by the Conservatives? Me Neither!

The Left continuously complains about Conservatives being racists, white supremacists, bigots, and silencing the voice of the people. But in reality, they have become what they fear. This woman is a gun-rights and 2A activist and walked into the lion's den. Clearly, there was poor planning, but there was only two officers shown in the video.
    This is all true. But here is the thing. Conservatives will constantly post on Facebook about civil war, rebellion, and all sorts of stuff. The left actually goes out and does it. People are worried about their car being vandalized if they put a trump sticker on it. People are not worried about their care being vandalized if they put an Obama or Bernie or whatever sticker on it. The left has essentially beaten the right at the very thing they threaten without the right knowing it. so while you are for the most part right about what you say, your points play right into the lefts strategy.
    We get the government we deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    This is all true. But here is the thing. Conservatives will constantly post on Facebook about civil war, rebellion, and all sorts of stuff. The left actually goes out and does it. People are worried about their car being vandalized if they put a trump sticker on it. People are not worried about their care being vandalized if they put an Obama or Bernie or whatever sticker on it. The left has essentially beaten the right at the very thing they threaten without the right knowing it. so while you are for the most part right about what you say, your points play right into the lefts strategy.
    This is because "conservatives" have yet to embrace the idea of playing the role of the villain. Once they do, look out.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk
    Havok, Rock and Glock and airslot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by demanic View Post
    This is because "conservatives" have yet to embrace the idea of playing the role of the villain. Once they do, look out.

True, but right now, most want the left to know they are the good guys.
    Rock and Glock and airslot like this.

Free Speech and Tolerance - as long as you're a leftist.
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 229 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    Free Speech and Tolerance - as long as you're a leftist.
    Like I have said before, the only people you will ever hear claim that the left wants tolerance is the right.

People need to stop letting their morality be used against them. If the side that doesn't play by the rules demands that you do, are you going to pay them heed?

I lost all interest in Kaitlin Marie Bennet the day she went to work for Alex Jones. She seems to be more interested in generating publicity for Kaitlin Bennet than winning hearts and minds to our cause. I've seen two videos in which she deliberately provoked someone into threatening her then told them that she was carrying a gun. Speaking of guns she appears to be a stereotypical "Bubba" gun owner. She may have got some training since I quit paying attention to her but every time I've seen a photo of her with a gun it's a Taurus or a SCCY in a crappy Uncle Mike's holster.

IMO Her 15 minutes was up a long time ago
    Havok likes this.

So your saying she has no right to do what she did because she carry's a Taurus/SCCY in a crappy holster?
    gasmitty, airslot and Marc_Brooks like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenring1911 View Post
    So your saying she has no right to do what she did because she carry's a Taurus/SCCY in a crappy holster?
    Not at all. She has the right to do what she wants as long as it's legal I just question her motives and her knowledge

Distinguished Member Array RedSafety's Avatar
    Love this girl!
    When seconds count, help is only 18+ minutes away!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links