Trying to decide between two 9 mm PCC

This is a discussion on Trying to decide between two 9 mm PCC within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have been looking at 9mm pistol caliber carbines for some time now. I was thinking about getting the Palmetto State Armory akv for around ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 10thmtn

Thread: Trying to decide between two 9 mm PCC

I have been looking at 9mm pistol caliber carbines for some time now. I was thinking about getting the Palmetto State Armory akv for around $800 but now I'm also looking at the Grand power stribog 9 mm for just over $800. Here are two pictures of the two, what would you choose between the two. Both have great reviews and pros and cons I don't think I could go wrong with either. I know there are other pistol caliber carbines such as the Scorpion and Ruger but these are the two that I like the best but can't decide
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trying to decide between two 9 mm PCC-screenshot_20200314-164957_chrome_1584219681222.jpg  

Trying to decide between two 9 mm PCC-screenshot_20200314-165331_chrome_1584219699648.jpg  

Do you have 9mm pistols? If so, do either of your candidates use the same mags as your pistols?

My Ruger PC carbine runs the same mags as my Glock 19 and 26.
    nralifer4570 and Tundra5.7 like this.
    Stay calm and listen to SKA!

Very interesting topic. I have been contemplating on it for some time and after a lot of research I decided to take the directions of chassis for the pistols that I already own. This will provide me with the caliber and the magazine interchangeability while the use of already proven platform as my pistol caliber carbine. I purchased roni for Glock 17 and using a 33 roumd magazine I can utilize in both.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

which one is lighter..

I would probably lean toward the AK system variant
    Think like a man of action - Act like a man of thought

Sponsored Links