The Cheapest Holster!

The Cheapest Holster!

This is a discussion on The Cheapest Holster! within the The Holster Store forums, part of the Vendors category; If not, then close to it. Glock have a polymer holster, with two slots in it, you can modify it, in all kinds of ways. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scouse

Thread: The Cheapest Holster!

Distinguished Member Array Scouse's Avatar

The Cheapest Holster!

If not, then close to it.

Glock have a polymer holster, with two slots in it, you can modify it, in all kinds of ways. The two model sizes it takes, maybe more, is the Glock 19, and Glock 17.

I carry a Gen 4 Glock 19. I bought a few of them, for $13.00 each I think, it was quite some time ago.

Advantage, they weigh nothing! The problem, they have no thumb break, but hold quite tight, just with the firm hold by design. The front of the barrel and slide stick out of the bottom a bit. And no, I have never had a pistol fall out of it. I carry a spare around in my gun bag, which fits a 1911 Colt .45 also. Lent it out a couple of times.

When I modify a new one, I will bring my Wife in to post the before, and after pictures. Sorry to admit, past my skill level. Will post my usual mantra now.

"The same Gun, the same place always" "Glock 19" "Spare Glock 17 Magazine" TruGlow night sights"
    Old Man likes this.

Not sure if this post in in the correct spot or not. Might need to be moved.

check out this thread.
    https://www.defensivecarry.com/forum...just-work.html
    There's only one way to get to heaven. John 14:6

Sponsored Links