Is the United States in a "low intensity" conflict on U.S. soil? - Page 4

Is the United States in a "low intensity" conflict on U.S. soil?

This is a discussion on Is the United States in a "low intensity" conflict on U.S. soil? within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Old Sarge BRING BACK THE DRAFT. Make it mandatory, everyone upon turning 18 years of age, MUST register, and then serve in ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree256Likes

Thread: Is the United States in a "low intensity" conflict on U.S. soil?

Distinguished Member Array drmordo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Sarge View Post
    BRING BACK THE DRAFT. Make it mandatory, everyone upon turning 18 years of age, MUST register, and then serve in the armed forces, much like all Israeli citizens. Serve a minimum of one year, male and female alike. No exceptions, unless severely handicapped, and even many handicapped could serve in some capacity.
    I wish I could upvote this multiple times, though I would say 2-3 years of mandatory service. This would change our country at a fundamental level.

drmordo, I appreciate your analysis.
    drmordo likes this.
    I'm with Joe Biden - you can't have 50 clips in a weapon!
    Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures.
    We are ALL Virginians!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    Well thank goodness for laws then.
    Here's what you originally wrote, and I'd ask why you deleted this and posted the above instead?

Wow. There are some rambunctious characters in other parts of sandy countries that do that too.
    Although I feel your passion of disrespect of LEO.

It's not about respect or disrespect of leo's at all. They are very lucky there's rule of law others will obey while they themselves are willing to violate them. They hide behind their mothers skirts, believe they can create mayhem in the streets and not suffer consequences, and all because they've been allowed to get away with it without charges brought against them.

Eye for an eye. Until such time as these turds are made to account for their crimes, the rule of law really isn't rule of law at all.
    G26Raven and Rabbit212 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    Here's what you originally wrote, and I'd ask why you deleted this and posted the above instead?

Wow. There are some rambunctious characters in other parts of sandy countries that do that too.
    Although I feel your passion of disrespect of LEO.

It's not about respect or disrespect of leo's at all. They are very lucky there's rule of law others will obey while they themselves are willing to violate them. They hide behind their mothers skirts, believe they can create mayhem in the streets and not suffer consequences, and all because they've been allowed to get away with it without charges brought against them.

Eye for an eye. Until such time as these turds are made to account for their crimes, the rule of law really isn't rule of law at all.
    AZ.......I have no idea what you are referring to. I do believe you have my posts confused with someone else's. But I do stand by My post of Thank Goodness For Laws Then.
    As for who did write and deleted that post you referenced well they probably thought about it and changed their minds happens all the time in sure.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

But that's just speculation on my part and not really worth that much being you know...speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    AZ.......I have no idea what you are referring to. I do believe you have my posts confused with someone else's. But I do stand by My post of Thank Goodness For Laws Then.
    As for who did write and deleted that post you referenced well they probably thought about it and changed their minds happens all the time in sure.
    I stand corrected, went back and checked and it was Instymp that posted that.

My apology sir.
    Rabbit212 and Aceoky like this.

Thank you AZ
    AzQkr likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Double Naught Spy's Avatar
    If we are in a low intensity conflict, it just means some people are not as comfortable in the armchairs. I suspect it also means that said folks are too young to remember the 1960s.
    Texas Red likes this.
    Considering yourself to be defenseless is the first administrative step to becoming a victim.

All i can say is I used to be a lot more moderate than i am today.
    Give me a 'T' for Texas, Give me a 'T' for Tennessee
    Native Texan - Long Time Tennessean

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links