DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum

Can Anyone in Mnpls MN Confirm This Story?

Thread: Can Anyone in Mnpls MN Confirm This Story?

Tags:

Bad Bob said:
    The politics in the twin cities do everything to protect the Somali's. There has been lots of trouble with them.

Al Shibab has been recruiting there for better than a decade.
    A couple weeks a go the Somali threw the kid off the third floor of the Mall,
    Up the road in St Cloud a few years ago another Somali was attacking people with a knife.
    Just had the Somali cop convicted of killing the Australian housewife dressed in her pajama's.

We have lots of them in our area as well. They refuse to assimilate.
    A man has got to know his limitations.

Talldog said:
    I read the Snopes account, because I wanted to get the lefty spin on the event. The line I found most interesting was this:

"Snopes.com obtained a copy of the redacted University of Minnesota (UMN) Police Department report on the incident, which outlines the following information.
    I wonder why the police report had to be redacted.

Bad Bob said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Talldog View Post
    I read the Snopes account, because I wanted to get the lefty spin on the event. The line I found most interesting was this:

I wonder why the police report had to be redacted.
    PII, juveniles.

The Old Anglo said:
    Past Time to take out the Trash there!.

Double Naught Spy said:
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwell97 View Post
    Officials: Juveniles threatened people at Minneapolis light rail station - Story | KMSP

Looks like it did happen, but there were no injuries. Not surprised that the local media would fail to report on it - whether due to ethnicity or to protect the image of their beloved rail system and/or that of the U of M, I couldn’t say.
    Story just like Snopes said, no hammers, LOL.
    Considering yourself to be defenseless is the first administrative step to becoming a victim.

Bad Bob said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Naught Spy View Post
    Story just like Snopes said, no hammers, LOL.
    Hammers, pipes bouncing off your head not much difference.

matthew03 said:
    Sounds like Clinton needs to send in Delta and Rangers without helicopters this time.
    https://www.facebook.com/Appalachian...125519/?ref=hl
    I don't train to fight some street urchin, I train to fight the evil version of myself, and that person scares me, because I know the time I put into my training on how to beat him.

Nmuskier said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bob View Post
    The politics in the twin cities do everything to protect the Somali's. There has been lots of trouble with them.

Al Shibab has been recruiting there for better than a decade.
    A couple weeks a go the Somali threw the kid off the third floor of the Mall,
    Up the road in St Cloud a few years ago another Somali was attacking people with a knife.
    Just had the Somali cop convicted of killing the Australian housewife dressed in her pajama's.

We have lots of them in our area as well. They refuse to assimilate.
    They have quite a congressional representative, don't they?
    Psalm 144:1