Can Anyone in Mnpls MN Confirm This Story?

Can Anyone in Mnpls MN Confirm This Story?

This is a discussion on Can Anyone in Mnpls MN Confirm This Story? within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...a-oddly-quiet/ It sounds ugly. Any confirmations?...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Can Anyone in Mnpls MN Confirm This Story?

Senior Moderator

Question Can Anyone in Mnpls MN Confirm This Story?

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...a-oddly-quiet/

It sounds ugly.

Any confirmations?
    RETSUPT99 and The Old Anglo like this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Rabbit212 likes this.
    Annoy a Liberal!! Get a job and think for yourself!

flh

I've Been Called A Lot Of Names But Papa Is My Favorite

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    Fake News??
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Cannot confirm nor deny. But the Twin Cities is notorious for sweeping stuff under the rug when they can. Basically short of someone dying it probably won't be seen...like a bomb someone tried to plant in a cathedral up there last month during "Bloody April" a week or so after Notre Dame and this guy

Found this: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...st_friday.html

Reading it now...

Addendum: Redacted copy of the police report

Key info starting at pg. 12
    SFury and Bad Bob like this.

VIP Member
    The reports are all very similar, and strike me as a bit contrived. Hard to say for sure.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

Just so everyone knows, Snopes USED to be fairly accurate. Nowadays they are totally worthless. They would probably label a report that the sun rose in the east false.

This isn't just my opinion. In any event, a story such as that one is bound to be quashed by the city. Nobody wants to mention the elephant in the room.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    Just so everyone knows, Snopes USED to be fairly accurate. Nowadays they are totally worthless. They would probably label a report that the sun rose in the east false.

This isn't just my opinion. In any event, a story such as that one is bound to be quashed by the city. Nobody wants to mention the elephant in the room.
    Snopes is waaaay left of worthless, IMO.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post

You are quite correct, @OldChap !
    - testing was halted after a brief kinetic episode -

Snopes. I sent in something to them, confirmed in person by SEVERAL school police officers from SEVERAL locations on an issue they were dealing with. Snopes denied it. Snopes IS a fraud.
    When seconds count, help is only 18+ minutes away!

Senior Moderator
    Close enough. What fine upstanding citizens. Minnesota should be proud of their political correctness.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Officials: Juveniles threatened people at Minneapolis light rail station - Story | KMSP

Looks like it did happen, but there were no injuries. Not surprised that the local media would fail to report on it - whether due to ethnicity or to protect the image of their beloved rail system and/or that of the U of M, I couldn’t say.
    OD* and The Old Anglo like this.
    "Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients; sometimes shoot dangerous people. Either way helps."
    - Dr. Mordin Solus

Can't help but notice they completely sanitized the story of anything that might aggravate anyone's PC nerve... I'll hold my tongue there.
    The Old Anglo and OD* like this.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need it and don't have it, you'll never need it again.

Having been in (very briefly), and knowing people who have had to work in, the Somali neighborhood of the Twin Cities I can say one thing. Anything is possible. The ones who came here from Africa are animals. A term used by too many people for me to not use it myself. Their neighborhood, which is better now (but not good), used to look like a garbage strewn warzone. Allowing them into the US was a mistake. Not because they don't deserve compassion, but because their lives are so vastly different than ours. They do NOT have a belief system compatible with the values that built this nation.

Most of them are still thinking like the tribal people they were raised as. How they grew up was almost always incredibly bad. Most of the males were trained to be child soldiers. Their moral compass is all screwed up because of that, and the other issues that plague their home nation. As a whole, the people are not even trying to assimilate into this nation. They are perpetuating the cycle of violence they know with very few escaping it.

This situation doesn't surprise me at all. If this actually made the news, I wonder how much more has been covered up. The politicians like to keep the problems hidden. They have a far too cozy partnership with the bigger media outlets.

Here's a local link.
    https://alphanewsmn.com/audio-mob-wi...k-lrt-patrons/

Looks like Snopes may have gotten away with reducing the number of teens to two because only two were arrested? Anyway, a 15 year old with a pipe is a threat. Still younger than an adult, but potentially big and strong enough to cause great harm.
    OD* and msgt/ret like this.
    Psalm 144:1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links