Maybe not the best shot, but she got the job done - Page 2

Maybe not the best shot, but she got the job done

This is a discussion on Maybe not the best shot, but she got the job done within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Novarider Oh I'm not doubting that but to release video of a crime, without actually showing said crime is..... Odd To the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Maybe not the best shot, but she got the job done

Quote Originally Posted by Novarider View Post
    Oh I'm not doubting that but to release video of a crime, without actually showing said crime is..... Odd
    To the best of my knowledge, a private individual isn't under any obligation to release video like that to the public. I doubt that she edited it anyway. Whether the news media edited because of length or Active Self Protection did for the same reason doesn't really bother me.
    If something is important enough, you will find a way. If it's not, you will find an excuse.
    Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.
    If you are asked to be the hero, be the hero.

Thanks, Raven, for posting the interesting vid.

A 'teachable moment' for so many homeowners who want to protect the fam.

G26Raven likes this.
    Armed And Harmless
    ----
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    - - Sir Winston Churchill, 1941

The shot that she took may have been the only shot she had, so it may have actually been the “ best shot” lol.
    G26Raven likes this.
    " Blessed is that man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight.”
    -Jeff Cooper

“ Looking around doesn’t cost you anything; and it’s a healthy habit”
    -Joe Foss

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Novarider View Post
    Oh I'm not doubting that but to release video of a crime, without actually showing said crime is..... Odd
    My only thought is someone felt it might be "instructional" to the uninformed, as if kicking in a door took any instructions.
    G26Raven likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Distinguished Member Array Novarider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    My only thought is someone felt it might be "instructional" to the uninformed, as if kicking in a door took any instructions.
    I was thinking maybe it opened with just 1 kick and they didn't want people to know how easy it is to kick a door open. Believe it or not people have no idea. My wife had no idea until I showed her some videos. She was then OK with me upgrading the doorframe.

My mother in law thinks setting a dining room chair in front of the door will help. I proved her wrong by just pushing the door open. I could barely tell anything was there. She still puts a chair in front of the door and says it makes her feel better
    G26Raven likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links