No plans to visit Baltimore in the near future - Page 4

No plans to visit Baltimore in the near future

This is a discussion on No plans to visit Baltimore in the near future within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by OldVet Chicago I've been to, no plans on going back. BAL has never been on my list. In fact, most anywhere north ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: No plans to visit Baltimore in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Chicago I've been to, no plans on going back. BAL has never been on my list. In fact, most anywhere north of the Mason-Dixon line is non grata for me. Hopefully a trip to KY to do a distillery tour.
    Baltimore is in Dixie. The Mason-Dixon is the border between Maryland and Pennsylvania. Lincoln had to be smuggled through Baltimore by Pinkerton because conspirators were waiting to assassinate him on his way to his inauguration. The Federal capital was actually surrounded by slave states.
    That is part of why Lincoln trampled the Rights of so many Marylanders.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Senior Member Array Double Naught Spy's Avatar
    If you don't want to visit Baltimore because of its high murder count (murder rate of 55.77), then you definitely don't want to visit St. Louis. They have a murder rate of 66.07.
    Considering yourself to be defenseless is the first administrative step to becoming a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Naught Spy View Post
    If you don't want to visit Baltimore because of its high murder count (murder rate of 55.77), then you definitely don't want to visit St. Louis. They have a murder rate of 66.07.
    Iím living on the edge... flying from Baltimore to St Louis this Sunday. :)
    MMinSC likes this.
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Baltimore is in Dixie. The Mason-Dixon is the border between Maryland and Pennsylvania. Lincoln had to be smuggled through Baltimore by Pinkerton because conspirators were waiting to assassinate him on his way to his inauguration. The Federal capital was actually surrounded by slave states. That is part of why Lincoln trampled the Rights of so many Marylanders.
    For clarity purposes, I didn't say I wouldn't visit Balt. because it's north of the Mason-Dixon line, I said--in addition--most anywhere north of the line is off my visitation list. There as also places south of the M-S line I don't care to visit also, namely where the M-in-L resides!

But thanks for the mini-history lesson anyhow.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Senior Member Array Double Naught Spy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by graydude View Post

Godspeed!!!!!!
    graydude likes this.
    Considering yourself to be defenseless is the first administrative step to becoming a victim.

From the pan to the fire, or vice versa. You really need to find a better travel agent.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    From the pan to the fire, or vice versa. You really need to find a better travel agent.
    As your employee I fly the cheapest I can using the Defense Travel System (DTS) TDY booking system, which was also built by the lowest bidder. Sometimes have less than desirable flights... and always flying cattle class.
    OldVet likes this.
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

As your employee I fly the cheapest I can using the Defense Travel System (DTS) TDY booking system, which was also built by the lowest bidder. Sometimes have less than desirable flights... and always flying cattle class.
    BTDT. I usually had better destinations though. Although Northwest did upgrade me to First Class on one occasion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links