German City Rocked After Man Hacked to Death by Syrian Migrant in Broad Daylight - Page 3

German City Rocked After Man Hacked to Death by Syrian Migrant in Broad Daylight

This is a discussion on German City Rocked After Man Hacked to Death by Syrian Migrant in Broad Daylight within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by viney266 ^^^ I fear you may be correct. Probably. The muslims in Europe are intentionally outbreeding the local population so it is ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree284Likes

Thread: German City Rocked After Man Hacked to Death by Syrian Migrant in Broad Daylight

Quote Originally Posted by viney266 View Post
    ^^^ I fear you may be correct.
    Probably. The muslims in Europe are intentionally outbreeding the local population so it is merely a matter of time. I guess the Europeans kinda deserve it since they are so happy to pay them welfare, which makes the breeding possible.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Distinguished Member Array TSKnight's Avatar
    I have been faced with a firearm while being unarmed (with a firearm) twice.
    Once with a suicidal young man. I simply ignored the fact he was armed and proceeded to talk with him.
    The second was a young man so focused on his target that I was able to judiciously apply 3 feet of rock maple.

Standing by and watching an attack is not something I'm wired to do. Risking my neck recklessly isn't my style either.
    msgt/ret, airslot, AzQkr and 4 others like this.
    Democracy:
    Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
    Freedom:
    A well armed lamb contesting the vote.

flh
    As much fun it was to read about how some would intervene , running to help someone in need while being attacked by a man with a sword , while walking past a baseball bat factory that is being repaired by a bricklayer who is sitting in a chair studying....

There was no mention of the dozen or so on lookers intervening , no rock, no book, no truck.....

The reality is the victim was attacked , in a country that doesn't want the general population to carry a gun ...

Go Pack Go

Don't try to get into my head there's barely enough room for me in there .

Sonic .

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Intervening would have deprived the man of practicing his peaceful religion.
    Psalm 144:1

Senior Moderator
    This looks more residential to me.

The immediate area filmed lacks obviously weapons laying around? A bicycle might be available as a weapon.

I'll keep looking.

Stuttgart is the capital of the southern German state of Baden-Württemberg and is the sixth-largest city in Germany. It is generally regarded as one of the country's safest cities, according to Welt, with several major car manufacturers headquartered there.
    Witnesses infer it is residential, with apartments, which are full of striking weapons, but would require time to access obviously.

I'm not be critical or snide, just filling in some gaps in the discussions above. Tire irons in cars, sporting equipment............

Keep your heads on swivels folks.......
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Rock and Glock, it doesn't look like there are many "weapons of opportunity" lying around there, but I think there is usually something. Trash can lid, rocks, dirt from a flower bed (distraction), etc.
    OD* likes this.
    "Don't drive your truck when you're all jacked up..." Gretchen Wilson
    2% of the U.S. population thinks the Cold War was caused by climate change

Senior Moderator
    ^^^^^^ Agreed. I just didn't see striking weapons around in the short clip. Wrong place, wrong time, his ticket got punched. Many times.
    G26Raven and OD* like this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Distinguished Member Array CAS_Shooter's Avatar
    I don't think this looks like Muslim backlash as it much as it does domestic violence or pay back. The attacker and the victim had apparently been roommates. The attacker was heard yelling "Why did you do that". I'm not saying that Europe has not fallen off the edge, but this incident may just be a run of the mill any country anywhere violent attack vs a too many immigrants let in thing. We'll see.
    G26Raven, OD* and Frodebro like this.

That was a very personal attack - it was not a random "terror" attack.
    G26Raven likes this.
    Be careful of people who brag about who they are - a lion will never have to tell you who he's a lion.

I’m sure the last words the victim muttered before his head was hacked off were “diversity is our strength!”
    G26Raven, OD* and MMinSC like this.

One thing we all miss. The people on this page are primarily "warriors"...Call us sheepdogs, warriors, whatever trendy term you like. We carry, we think about defending ourselves and our families...Working in the gun industry there are many of them/us you rub elbows with. I have had the pleasure to meet some true warriors, men that were in places and did things. I am FAR less effective in my "warrior state" than they are, but rather than let it make me feel inadequate...it allows me to realize that I/ we are RARE. We are not the common man; we DO NOT go quietly into the night. We do NOT die without a fight.

The thing we all forget here, and why I am typing this. Brothers and sisters...WE ARE RARE...not everyone is built like us or wired like us. Some of us are better and more up to the task than others. Some have dulled with age, some have more training and skills, but we all are in a rare starta who could not stand there and just watch...This story proves (once again) that not all are like us.
    G26Raven, PhaedrusIV, OD* and 3 others like this.
    Proud NRA Benefactor member
    Gun carry permits and the 2nd amendment only confirm what is a God given right to protect ones life and the lives of loved ones from evil.
    Speed is only a matter of money. How fast do you want to go?

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by viney266 View Post
    One thing we all miss. The people on this page are primarily "warriors"...Call us sheepdogs, warriors, whatever trendy term you like. We carry, we think about defending ourselves and our families...Working in the gun industry there are many of them/us you rub elbows with. I have had the pleasure to meet some true warriors, men that were in places and did things. I am FAR less effective in my "warrior state" than they are, but rather than let it make me feel inadequate...it allows me to realize that I/ we are RARE. We are not the common man; we DO NOT go quietly into the night. We do NOT die without a fight.

The thing we all forget here, and why I am typing this. Brothers and sisters...WE ARE RARE...not everyone is built like us or wired like us. Some of us are better and more up to the task than others. Some have dulled with age, some have more training and skills, but we all are in a rare starta who could not stand there and just watch...This story proves (once again) that not all are like us.
    Vinny, there's plenty of members who've posted "not my fight" or some such like "be a good witness" etc. that would not get involved even if armed due to the aftermath and potential fall out.

I'd much rather use a chair than my pistol any day in this scenario, even if armed.
    G26Raven, PhaedrusIV, OD* and 1 others like this.
    The mind is the limiting factor

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

flh
    Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    Vinny, there's plenty of members who've posted "not my fight" or some such like "be a good witness" etc. that would not get involved even if armed due to the aftermath and potential fall out.

I'd much rather use a chair than my pistol any day in this scenario, even if armed.
    I know I'm opening my self up but I'm bored, where are you getting the chair from ?

Go Pack Go

Sonic .

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by flh View Post
    I know I'm opening my self up but I'm bored, where are you getting the chair from ?
    Post 27,
    The mind is the limiting factor

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

flh
    Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    Post 27,
    That's right someplace in the town there is a table with chairs set up ,

This is not directed at you or anyone one else ,

You have no gun , isn't what this is all about ... a total stranger is attacking another with a sword and your first thoughts is to attack the man ?

Shouldn't it be , I'm getting my wife and family away from the area and away from this guy as quickly as possible ?

I understand everyone wants to be a hero not everyone can be ...Everyone can't be saved....
    AzQkr, MMinSC and viney266 like this.

Go Pack Go

Sonic .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links