German City Rocked After Man Hacked to Death by Syrian Migrant in Broad Daylight - Page 6

German City Rocked After Man Hacked to Death by Syrian Migrant in Broad Daylight

This is a discussion on German City Rocked After Man Hacked to Death by Syrian Migrant in Broad Daylight within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Damien83 I can relate to this wholeheartedly. I was in Germany the last 5 yrs. The Germans are very non confrontational. I've ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree284Likes

Thread: German City Rocked After Man Hacked to Death by Syrian Migrant in Broad Daylight

Quote Originally Posted by Damien83 View Post
    I can relate to this wholeheartedly. I was in Germany the last 5 yrs. The Germans are very non confrontational. I've seen it time and time again. Biggest instance was the terrorist attack in France. Happened on a street lined with cafes, bars and restaurants. Four men had fake suicide vests and decided to start a stabbing spree. One lady had her throat slashed in middle of street. With all the tables, chairs, umbrellas, bottles and too many other items available as weapons, not one person intervened. Instead everyone went running and hiding in the different establishments. You'd think someone would at least grab a chair to use as a weapon or to protect themselves.

Even pocket knives of a certain length are against German law. I had Polizei called on me in Berlin because of my knife I always carry. Had to deal with security for over an hour as they measured and played with it. The security individual tried telling me my knife was illegal since it was spring assisted. They insisted it was a switchblade. Best part is I was actually carrying what is military issued there in Germany. Once Polizei showed up, they looked at my military ID and handed my knife back to me. We spoke for about 10 min with them telling me they are happy to see someone willing to protect themselves if necessary. My oldest speaks some German and he heard the officer tell security person to quit being a douche and let them worry about what's legal as we were walking away.

So if you go to Berlin and decide to visit the radio tower, make sure you leave your knives in the hotel.
    What kind of knife if you don't mind.

Maybe we are just reading the headline wrong.

German City Rocked(as in partied all night with loud music)After Migrant Hacked To Death By Migrant

Could be they were celebrating.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Quote Originally Posted by Instymp View Post
    What kind of knife if you don't mind.
    Gerber 06 Tanto
    Instymp likes this.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Sponsored Links