Animals!

Animals!

This is a discussion on Animals! within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I知 listening to the local news this Sunday morning and hearing reports of 17 shooting victims in STL since Friday night. Among the victims an ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Animals!

Animals!

I知 listening to the local news this Sunday morning and hearing reports of 17 shooting victims in STL since Friday night. Among the victims an 8 year old girl was murdered when caught in cross-fire.

Animals! Those who commit these horrific acts are the lowest form of life.

I don稚 know the answer, but a good start would be to enforce a curfew and saturate the area where these crimes occur with LEO痴 walking a beat. Also arming good citizens so they can defend themselves would help.

Thoughts?
    CG11 likes this.
    的 come in peace. I didn稚 bring artillery. But I知 pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you [mess] with me, I値l kill you all."
    James 溺ad Dog Mattis

Distinguished Member
    I share your frustration. I live 16 miles south of Philly where the homicide rate grows every year after years of decline. St. Louis. Chicago. Loa Angeles, and other large cities re plagued with such violence, and the response to it seems to be more than inadequate. It seems to be negligent. In Chicago police are now instructed that when they respond to a gang related incident if the gang members outnumber them the police should withdraw. How is that going to impede gang violence? it is not. More people were killed by guns in Chicago in the first 7 month of 2019 then there were in all the mass shootings cross the US. In spite of that fact government seems obsessed with mass killings. how can that be when the deaths in one city surpass mass killings across the country? if the effort to restrict gun rights was matched by an effort to stop inner city gun violence by taking on the perps, the gun death rate in the nation would drop substantially. But no such thing happens. It is very frustrating, and to me it is inexplicable.
    "You don't hurt them if you don't hit them." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC Retired

USMC 9/59 through 9/69
    Vietnam June 66 to February 68
    MOS: 4641, Combat Photographer

Memberships:
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Against Crime

Distinguished Member Array kukla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJK View Post
    Animals! Those who commit these horrific acts are the lowest form of life.

Thoughts?
    Animals don't do that!
    We have javelinas, coyotes, deer, squirrels, mountain lions, bobcats, bears, rattlesnakes & other snakes, a multitude of lizards, hawks, ravens, eagles, tarantulas, owls, skunks, and a family dog.
    NEVER have I seen anything like this from ANY of them.
    "I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Frustrating, yes. But in that area, and others like it, all the so-called citizens are armed anyhow and don't care anything about gun safety nor about who gets shot.
    Rockymonster, ddrew and OldChap like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Distinguished Member
    The barbarians are not at the gates, they are home grown and encouraged by coddling, participation trophies, and progressive policies.

While most of us were distracted with fighting the external enemy (yes, Communism was the external enemy) we neglected to fight the internal enemies of corruption, progressivism (which is our internal term for Communism), and rot.
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PPS1980 View Post
    The barbarians are not at the gates, they are home grown and encouraged by coddling, participation trophies, and progressive policies.

While most of us were distracted with fighting the external enemy (yes, Communism was the external enemy) we neglected to fight the internal enemies of corruption, progressivism (which is our internal term for Communism), and rot.
    The gangs in the urban jungles have been nurtured by namby pamby liberal politicians who won't back their law enforcement agencies to conduct the urban warfare necessary to incarcerate or kill those committing these murders with virtual impunity. The inner cities are way past the point of social engineering being able to resolve the dissolution of family units, kids without fathers or discipline, and females dropping babies like rabbits. We as a society have created these monsters without morals who kill indiscriminately and with few repercussions. The carrots haven't worked. It is time for the sticks.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." Alexander Hamilton

Patron Life Member NRA
    SAF - CCRKBA
    NAGR / GOA
    TFA-LAC / Save the 2A
    Handgunlaw.us Donor

One extremely positive step everyone can take is to warn everyone you know about the incredible dangers of electing liberal politicians, and especially liberal DA's. We need some Judge Roy Beans.

Animals!-phantly_roy_bean-_jr._.jpg

The Judge is the one with the tall sombrero at the table on the porch.

Animals!-1280px-old_langtry_tx.jpg

Animals!-800px-beansign_small.jpg

Sorry for the tiny detour. The legal profession, IMHO, has done nothing but slide downhill since Roy held court. That is a contributing factor in the crime rate.
    wmhawth and airslot like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

Distinguished Member Array CavemanBob's Avatar
    Want it fixed? The solution is out there, it's been tested and it succeeded. Those cities need to elect a mayor who will get the job done as Rudy Giuliani did.
    Struckat, Marc_Brooks and airslot like this.
    The best citizenry is an informed citizenry

NRA Patron member

Doh! The obvious answer is to take YOUR guns away!
    Read our government's plan to destroy the Constitution.
    https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...ormingourworld

They have no fear of the justice system. Why should they act like humans?

St. Louis, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit, Philadelphia, Baltimore.

All of these cities are facing increased crime, homelessness, and drug use, despite the national downward trend. I wonder what these cities all have in common?
    wmhawth and The Old Anglo like this.
    Psalm 144:1

Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    St. Louis, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit, Philadelphia, Baltimore.

All of these cities are facing increased crime, homelessness, and drug use, despite the national downward trend. I wonder what these cities all have in common?
    Sorry football teams ??
    Nmuskier, OldVet, M1911A1 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Frustrating, yes. But in that area, and others like it, all the so-called citizens are armed anyhow and don't care anything about gun safety nor about who gets shot.
    Speaking as someone living in downtown St. Louis, I take great exception with your sweeping generalization. Typical ignorance of the people and situation involved.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_Brooks View Post
    Speaking as someone living in downtown St. Louis, I take great exception with your sweeping generalization. Typical ignorance of the people and situation involved.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Maybe I am ignorant of the fine, outstanding citizenry there. Same for the fine, outstanding citizenry of Chicago, etc.
    ddrew likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    They have no fear of the justice system. Why should they act like humans?
    Not only do they have no fear, a trip to jail is a badge of honor that gets you more street cred when you get out. It's like a rite of passage for them.

Bring back chain gangs, I think 12 hours of hard labor a day will do wonders to adjust those attitudes. Something along the lines of what we saw in Cool hand Luke
    Struckat and airslot like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links