And we wonder why there are school shootings??? - Page 4

And we wonder why there are school shootings???

This is a discussion on And we wonder why there are school shootings??? within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Rock and Glock 🙊🙉🙈 Th primary indicator of student success is parental involvement. Even if we are idiots I really can't have ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree224Likes

Thread: And we wonder why there are school shootings???

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    🙊🙉🙈

Th primary indicator of student success is parental involvement. Even if we are idiots
    I really can't have this discussion without violating the forum prohibition on religious discussion. I didn't intend to imply that any forum member is an idiot and I apologize to anyone who took my statement that way.

Your statement is 100% correct IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    If you do a word search on the word "idiot" in my posts I think you find I've only used it in four posts in two discussions. I also think you'll find every time I've used it I've attached it to a specific behavior such as carrying an unholstered gun in your pocket. I think you'll also find that any number of people have disagreed with me here and I haven't used that word to describe any of them.
    Yet you called all who have kids in public schools idiots when they may not have viable options. Not all can afford private schools or consider themselves capable of home schooling. I'd have a tough time teaching my son higher level physics, but the public schools did a fine job, leading to his multiple degrees in astronomical engineering. The failure in public school education is the parents who fil to monitor it and let the liberals induce the kids unchallenged.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Anglo View Post
    Explain Why all the Mass Shooters have been Democrats?.
    They are not. By mis identifying the problem, we prevent a solution.
    M1911A1 likes this.
    Psalm 144:1

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I've noticed you like to throw the word "idiot" out there a lot. Almost as if anyone who doesn't agree with you is one. That's doubtful.
    I believe Cypher to be of limited experience with much of the nation. There are many places in the US, mostly in the mid-west/south (mostly outside of the large cities) that still have good educational institutions. There are very few cases in which such blanket statements can be made and be true in such a diverse and physically large nation as the US.

There are cases where generalizations can be made if the facts support the statement. They tend to be outliers and not the norm.
    OldVet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    They are not. By mis identifying the problem, we prevent a solution.
    They are all human beings and that is likely the problem.
    Nmuskier likes this.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler
    We have deep thinkers and stinkers in this group that could come up with a solution...
    welder516
    Buck the donkey

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links