Out of control and a state of ridiculousness - Page 3

Out of control and a state of ridiculousness

This is a discussion on Out of control and a state of ridiculousness within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ...well, just be careful. If you hear of a man by the name of “Corn Pop” run, he carries a knife...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: Out of control and a state of ridiculousness

...well, just be careful. If you hear of a man by the name of “Corn Pop” run, he carries a knife
    HotBrass45, G-man* and airslot like this.
    Trust God, He is in control.

UDC member

EPSTEIN DIDN’T KILL HIMSELF

Quote Originally Posted by graydude View Post
    Maybe suggest planting things like skunk cabbage, holly shrubs, or other thorny plants. Fake screech owls that periodically screech can also annoy loiterers and cause them to leave.... of course the purpose of such noise is to scare away small birds that poop a lot, and annoying people who stay too long is just an incidental effect of reducing bird droppings.
    That's actually a good idea. And the grass outside the building in that photo looks like it could benefit from a good load of steer manure, followed by a heavy watering
    I was born a gun owner, it wasn't a choice, I didn't become one later in life...I was born this way

I live not too far from Ferguson, in St. Louis county. We are the inner Burbs of the St. Louis Metro area. We used to be the outer edge of the St. Louis Metro area. Now it's a 45 minuet drive for me to get where I'm at to the edge of the St. Louis metro outer burbs, that are populated by people who used to live here. When the going gets tough the tough pack up and move to new subdivisions with wholesome country sounding names in what used to be the Country.

Eventually decent folks have to decide to stand and hold the line, because we're running out of places to move to. You see it every day on this forum as the list of places we say we'll never move to gets bigger and bigger, and the safe havens smaller and smaller.
    "Some people go to bed with Lucifer..........then cry, cry, cry when they don't greet the day with God."

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

KILTED COWBOY likes this.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

Distinguished Member Array RedSafety's Avatar
    So I'm not the only one dealing with this kind of stuff. Though yours seems a bit worse than mine.

Even with the improving economy and jobs shifting back to the US, these people have addictions that jobs alone will not solve. Once people are homeless and/or addicted to drugs, it's hard to turn around without dedicated support.
    When seconds count, help is only 18+ minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by graydude View Post
    Maybe suggest planting things like skunk cabbage, holly shrubs, or other thorny plants. Fake screech owls that periodically screech can also annoy loiterers and cause them to leave.... of course the purpose of such noise is to scare away small birds that poop a lot, and annoying people who stay too long is just an incidental effect of reducing bird droppings.
    The thorns are a good idea.

And I have one of those screech speakers to keep starlings off my porch rails. It works on birds and it can be turned up to REALLY loud annoying levels.

Good suggestions.

graydude likes this.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

Agent K

The citizens need to take back control of their locations. I am sure that those who actually contribute appreciate it.

We need to get back to the days of being able to slap someone around for being an idiot and there being no legal recourse. Keep up the good work, the world still needs men.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

"Sometimes you just gotta spit on your hands, hoist the Jolly Roger and start slittin' throats" !
    “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

― Heraclitus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links