Third grader prevents possible school shooting. - Page 2

Third grader prevents possible school shooting.

This is a discussion on Third grader prevents possible school shooting. within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Hoganbeg Well, it is a gun-free-zone and it didn't stop him from bringing in a gun. That's just a fact. Are you ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Third grader prevents possible school shooting.

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    Well, it is a gun-free-zone and it didn't stop him from bringing in a gun. That's just a fact.

Are you implying that the staff would gun him down just for having the piece even though he apparently wasn't trying to use it? That sounds rather hyperbolic to me.
    It was meant to be same as calling out an 8 year old for not following the gfz laws.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Odds are the family of the kid who brought the gun in are less than stellar role models. While we have not had guns brought in by children of criminals, we have had other various less lethal weapons brought in. Knives mostly. This story isn't as uncommon as some would think. It's not at all common outside of the large inner city ghettos. Work in the educational sector and you see/hear things over time.

The good news is that no one got hurt. Will any lessons be learned? Highly doubtful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links