Secret Service Agent has no Clue What Semi-automatic is. - Page 4

Secret Service Agent has no Clue What Semi-automatic is.

This is a discussion on Secret Service Agent has no Clue What Semi-automatic is. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; A talking head who is putting up bogus info?...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree216Likes

Thread: Secret Service Agent has no Clue What Semi-automatic is.

VIP Member
    A talking head who is putting up bogus info?

"Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.― Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Array Bubblehead751's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    The tattoo on her neck says "inflate to 3 psi."
    Yep!
    OldVet and Rock and Glock like this.
    Montani Semper Liberi

Mountaineers are Always Free!

You guys are killing me today. Who is going to come over to my place to clean up the iced tea I just spewed on my keyboard?
    Rock and Glock likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

BTW, her LinkedIn page reports that she was in the Secret Service for 13 years leaving in 2013, graduated from Columbia University's graduate school of journalism and is now a " TV Correspondent and Security Analyst" Somehow I don't think she is waiting for Top Shot to go back on the air
    LimaCharlie likes this.

VIP Member
    None of us should be (or really are) surprised that a Secret Service Agent knows little about firearms........Just look at the ineptitude at the ATF....& they are the ones who are supposed to be firearms experts...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Secret Service Agent has no Clue What Semi-automatic is.-atf-classifications-made-easy-short-9903503.png  

A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness is based on the character of the user -T Roosevelt

If you carry a gun, some will call you paranoid. If I carry, what do I have to be paranoid about? -C Smith

An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it. -J Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy42 View Post
    What automatic gunfire? In addition gotta love the news idiots " graphic images ". Of what? A chain link fence? Oh yah guy ducking for cover, in fear for his life, said a bad word. If I'd been there, filming that video, the only audio they could have played would have been one continuous beeeeeeeeeep! With an occasional sound of me taking a breath! I want to know how he, the shooter, got so close without alerting security! I guess that's a question for the other topic. Sorry
    'm not sure of your point. But let me 'slpain my sarcastic title. It, the title and my comment, was a smarmy response to the reports/suggestions of a stream of fully automatic fire upwards of 50 rounds. A person who happened to be recording, who is not a reporter or cameraman, seemed to have accidentally captured what does NOT sound like a string of full auto fire. What the video and audio seem to capture is a rhythm of fire that others, here in this forum, may be able to describe with a little more experience.

You other questions make no sense to me - how did the shooter get so close to what? How did a shooter walk with a bang bang stick?

I'm afraid her point escapes me. Is she implying that the bad man was also using an illegal firearm? Well shame on him!!! Umm, however I do believe he was actually already breaking the law at this point by shooting at the people and whether it was an illegal automatic or a legal semi-automatic is rather irrelevant. If some can clarify for me I would appreciate it.
    sdprof likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by frgood View Post
    'm not sure of your point. But let me 'slpain my sarcastic title. It, the title and my comment, was a smarmy response to the reports/suggestions of a stream of fully automatic fire upwards of 50 rounds. A person who happened to be recording, who is not a reporter or cameraman, seemed to have accidentally captured what does NOT sound like a string of full auto fire. What the video and audio seem to capture is a rhythm of fire that others, here in this forum, may be able to describe with a little more experience.

You other questions make no sense to me - how did the shooter get so close to what? How did a shooter walk with a bang bang stick?
    Yes I too was being sarcastic there was no apparent automatic weapons fire. I certainly cannot be sure as I was not there. I base my conclusion on personal experience. Ask of my question how did you shoot it get so close? I would like to know how the shooter manage to walk out on a baseball field and commenced to fire a rifle with a supposedly security detail in place? Were they not paying attention to the surroundings and the bystanders? Or perhaps were they paying too much attention to the activities on the field? I didn't realize this was the wrong topic to post my questions on there and I added comments under the other topic concerning this matter. If you'd like to read my questions a little bit more in depth please View the other topic as I will not further hijack this thread and repost what I've already posted there. I hope this does clarify things for you. thank you for your comments
    frgood likes this.
    Long, Wide, Deep, and without hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    Guess she's never seen a Jerry Miculek video.

I heard he had to register his trigger finger as a class III weapon with the BATFE.
    sdprof and Havok like this.
    Psalm 144:1

NBC video more fake news.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew03 View Post
    ^^^ oh, now that's embarrassing, I quoted myself.
    Don't worry. You can ignore the e-mails that way.

I do it all the time.
    matthew03 likes this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Senior Moderator
    All ya'll misread the news. She was a member of the Secret Services.

Big difference.

God is in the details.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Distinguished Member Array 1MoreFord's Avatar
    Most Feds are idiots when it come to weapons. I once sat through a presentation by an ATF agent and his working knowledge was pitiful and it was common gun nut knowledge that he was one of the better ones at the local office.

MJK
    I believe they know exactly what they're saying. It is intentionally misleading in order to further their goal of disarming America.

They are enemies of our Constitution.
    I come in peace. I didnt bring artillery. But Im pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you [mess] with me, Ill kill you all."
    James Mad Dog Mattis

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links