How to guarantee your city will become less safe

This is a discussion on How to guarantee your city will become less safe within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This latest from DeBlasio absolutely floors me. I heard recently that even New Yorkers don't want to vote for him for president. NY Mayor Pushes ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: How to guarantee your city will become less safe

This latest from DeBlasio absolutely floors me. I heard recently that even New Yorkers don't want to vote for him for president.

NY Mayor Pushes To Release Armed Robbery Suspects Without Bail

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio has made it easier for accused criminals to be released without bond.

New York, NY — New York Mayor Bill de Blasio has unveiled a plan to “more than triple” the number of juvenile offenders who are freed from jail without bond, including some teen offenders facing charges of assault, armed robbery and burglary.

“We’re ensuring there are real alternatives to incarceration particularly for our young New Yorkers,” de Blasio told reporters on Tuesday, according to the New York Post.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...bc7p38aUcw5D9A
    OD*, hick63, BBMike and 6 others like this.
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
    Mike Tyson

Everyone wants to eat, but few are willing to hunt....

The level of rabid imbecility among New York politicians is almost as stunning as are their brethren in Commiefornia.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

flh
    We need to build a second wall , take out some bridges...

If it is ever your misfortune to be attacked, alertness will have given you a little warning, decisiveness will have given you a proper course to pursue, and if that course is to counterattack, carry it out with everything you've got! Be indignant. Be angry. Be aggressive.

Jeff Cooper

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

We’re ensuring there are real alternatives to incarceration
    How 'bout just shooting them on sight. Problem solved and no repeat offenders.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Quote Originally Posted by airslot View Post
    How 'bout just shooting them on sight. Problem solved and no repeat offenders.
    The politicians or the offenders?
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
    Mike Tyson

Everyone wants to eat, but few are willing to hunt....

Quote Originally Posted by flh View Post
    We need to build a second wall , take out some bridges...AND INSTALL SOME VERY EXPENSIVE TOLL BOOTHS.
    Fixed it for you.

@G26Raven Brother you're makin' the choice way harder than it should be!
    PhaedrusIV and G26Raven like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    Yes, let's give the young criminals a "leg-up" so that they may succeed, wildly, in their chosen occupations.

The key word being "wildly." You know, like wild animals. What could go wrong ?
    G26Raven likes this.
    - testing was halted after a brief kinetic episode -

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    Dare I say Both.

First off....how do you trust a guy that changes his name from Warren Wilhelm to Bill DeBlasio....guess his dad is disappointed in him as well....obviously has psychiatric issues......Nutz.

Born: May 8, 1961 (age 58), Manhattan, New York City, U.S.
    Nationality: American
    Height: 6'5" (1.96m)
    Parents: Warren Wilhelm, Maria Wilhelm
    retired badge 1 and G26Raven like this.

Ex Member
    Many years ago when I watched bad movies on TV I saw one based upon a plot that all of Manhattan Island was made a penal colony. There were no guards, rules, etc. Criminals were free to behave as they wished. The tunnels to Manhattan has been sealed, the bridges destroyed, and anything that even resembled a boat was removed. All the surrounding areas were monitored to detect anyone tryin to get off the Island. It was maybe the worst movie I have ever seen, but the idea appealed to me.

As for De Blasio what can one say. He has proven himself able of conjuring up more nonsensical government actions than even Nee York Liberal Society can understand. But I think he might be onto something. Fill the streets with criminals and lock up the innocent. They way he could protect the innocent bu incarcerating them so the bad guys could not get to them.

Once political insanity was rare. Then it became noticeable. Today it is growing. Insane politicians are like weeds. They just keep cropping up all over on both sides of the aisle. It is like a cancer that will has and will continue to hurt this country.
    G26Raven likes this.

Just read today about a cougar attacking a child in Washington state where the child survived the attack. Washington wildlife officers tracked the cougar down and "euthanized" it. A cougar is an opportunistic predator who, after identifying its prey, plans and executes an ambush attack. So basically, this cougar was killed by state officials for being a predator that was behaving true to its nature.

If De Blasio had been in charge, the cougar would have been captured, given a stern talking to, and then released at the spot of the attack. After all, the cougar has learned its lesson and will stop being a predator.
    G26Raven and The Old Anglo like this.
    KNOWLEDGE: A tomato is a fruit.
    WISDOM: Not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

G26Raven likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 1942bull View Post
    Many years ago when I watched bad movies on TV I saw one based upon a plot that all of Manhattan Island was made a penal colony. It was maybe the worst movie I have ever seen
    Surely you don't mean the epic cult following movie "Escape From New York" which starred pro 2A actor Kurt Russell!

How to guarantee your city will become less safe-eny1.jpg
    msgt/ret, Hoganbeg and OD* like this.

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m5215 View Post
    Surely you don't mean the epic cult following movie "Escape From New York" which starred pro 2A actor Kurt Russell!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eny1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	203.4 KB 
ID:	295788

Indeed that is it. Russell was definitely Pro 2A in the flick. Bad movie with a good actor.

Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    Six of one, half dozen of the other.
    montejames and G26Raven like this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links