Parkland deputy who did not respond to shooter arrested. - Page 18

Parkland deputy who did not respond to shooter arrested.

This is a discussion on Parkland deputy who did not respond to shooter arrested. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Rick McC. Thatís BS right there! You donít know who your talking about. I do, and if you did, you wouldnít be ...

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
Like Tree520Likes

Thread: Parkland deputy who did not respond to shooter arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick McC. View Post
    Thatís BS right there!

You donít know who your talking about. I do, and if you did, you wouldnít be spouting such drivel.
    You have 6 posts on this forum. Rather than just telling us that know more about what youíre talking about than other people, why donít you actually contribute something to the discussion. Welcome to the forum!
    Wavygravy and Aceoky like this.
    We get the government we deserve.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    You have 6 posts on this forum. Rather than just telling us that know more about what youíre talking about than other people, why donít you actually contribute something to the discussion. Welcome to the forum!
    At least he uses part of his real name in his userid. That should count for something...
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

Be careful what you put out there. The Universe is listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    At least he uses part of his real name in his userid. That should count for something...
    Does that opinion have something to do with your username having your name, or at least something that is a common first name in it, or is there another reason? If someone is going to come in and say someone else doesnít know what theyíre talking about, at least opine on the subject...

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Reread what I posted. I said ďyou donít know who youíre talking about.Ē Again; if you did, youíd know your statement was BS. And it is.

Iíve known, and trained with, that individual for years. That has nothing to do with the number of posts Iíve made on this forum.
    Mike1956 and AzQkr like this.

Distinguished Member Array Double Naught Spy's Avatar
    Thatís BS right there!

You donít know who your talking about. I do, and if you did, you wouldnít be spouting such drivel.
    I think you will find no quarters here for your views.
    Considering yourself to be defenseless is the first administrative step to becoming a victim.

VIP Member
    Does that opinion have something to do with your username having your name, or at least something that is a common first name in it, or is there another reason? If someone is going to come in and say someone else doesnít know what theyíre talking about, at least opine on the subject...
    Relax, I've trained with him in Florida. Better?
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

Be careful what you put out there. The Universe is listening.

Reread what I posted. I said ďyou donít know who youíre talking about.Ē Again; if you did, youíd know your statement was BS. And it is.

Iíve known, and trained with, that individual for years. That has nothing to do with the number of posts Iíve made on this forum.

My bad. The point remains. This has been an ongoing discussion. There have been different opinions posted. If youre going to call someoneís post BS, at least elaborate on why. I know itís a long threat, but if you read the previous pages of it, youíd probably see why that opinion was formed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Relax, I've trained with him in Florida. Better?
    Ok, so you know him. Great. He still didnít elaborate on why he is somehow right.
    Mike1956 and OldChap like this.

My bad. The point remains. This has been an ongoing discussion. There have been different opinions posted. If youre going to call someoneís post BS, at least elaborate on why. I know itís a long threat, but if you read the previous pages of it, youíd probably see why that opinion was formed.

Ok, so you know him. Great. He still didnít elaborate on why he is somehow right.
    He did, he said "Iíve known, and trained with, that individual for years". He has a better pulse on who I am and where I come from through numerous personal interactions than those who've not met me.

And the person he was addressing is wrong, I called him on his post myself to back his statement about me. So far, he hasn't bothered to even acknowledge he can't quote anything I've posted on this thread that comes close to what he claimed about me. I suspect because he can't back his statement with facts, we won't hear from him further on the matter either.

Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    He did, he said "Iíve known, and trained with, that individual for years". He has a better pulse on who I am and where I come from through numerous personal interactions than those who've not met me.

And the person he was addressing is wrong, I called him on his post myself to back his statement about me. So far, he hasn't bothered to even acknowledge he can't quote anything I've posted on this thread that comes close to what he claimed about me. I suspect because he can't back his statement with facts, we won't hear from him further on the matter either.

He knows you personally, but you have said on here that risking your own life to save the lives of defenseless kids is an unnecessary risk. Regardless of what he may know from training with you, you are the one who typed the words in your posts...

As far as not getting a response back, sometimes people have to log off the internet for a while.

He knows you personally, but you have said on here that risking your own life to save the lives of defenseless kids is an unnecessary risk. Regardless of what he may know from training with you, you are the one who typed the words in your posts...

As far as not getting a response back, sometimes people have to log off the internet for a while.
    That's not what I've said at all. Quote that for me as well.

Perhaps you're speaking to post 57 "Being on an entry team is accepting risks, entering a fatal funnel alone is not an acceptable risk, no matter how distasteful you may find that to be" or this

post 98 "I couldn't give a crap about kids, anyone's kids to begin with." or this

post 144,"Two entering to search is taking risks, one entering is an unnecessary risk, when there are other options available." or this one

post 173, "Here's where my opinion comes from in the previous posts.

Society has chosen no more tax increases over an leo's safety. They've thrown leo's under the bus, expecting a lone officer to do what normally a team of at least two would do [ search safely ] Society doesn't want to foot the bill for a second SRO in every school that has one presently, they want or likely expect a lone leo to keep their little Johnny and Mary's safe from harm with 100% effectiveness.

I'm never for putting leo's lives in unnecessary jeopardy over cost savings of the tax payers. I think every parent should pony up the money in taxes to pay for the school districts costs to afford their kid an education. I don't believe those who don't have kids in school should be footing any part of the bill for educational costs. You want kids? Pay for them.

It's become acceptable to force leo's to take unnecessary risks, in the name of the damned kids welfare and savings on taxes. That's unacceptable to ME. I don't believe it benefits society one bit and demonstrates societies propensity of money over officer safety
    . " or this

post 204 "In the meantime, lone SRO's suffer greater UNNECESSARY risks. I don't agree with that nor every will. To hell with the kids when society itself hasn't stepped up to the plate and implemented real security measures for the little cherubs." or this

post 229, "Interesting, coming from someone who has no problem throwing leo's under the bus. I've not suggested inaction, I've suggested increasing presence to reduce risks to leo's and the kids. Both win when society acts to protect both the kids and leo's adequately based on worst case scenarios. Plan for the worst, hope for the best."

None of the above comes close to having said what you suggested was said, that is "that risking your [ my ] own life to save the lives of defenseless kids is an unnecessary risk". Not even close Havok, and certainly no closer to the truth than what ColoradoDiablo posted I said.

OD*
    Senior Moderator
    Name:  tumblr_inline_mknj1lAJQA1qz4rgp.gif
Views: 42
Size:  484.2 KB
    Pete63, Frodebro, G-man* and 5 others like this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

NRA Patron Member

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Sponsored Links