Liberals have a language all their own

This is a discussion on Liberals have a language all their own within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Story of Fox News this morning: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san...nvolved-person...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Liberals have a language all their own

Senior Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar

OldChap, CG11, Nmuskier and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    Similar to shipping someone off to the gulag for "re-education."
    "Don't drive your truck when you're all jacked up..." Gretchen Wilson
    2% of the U.S. population thinks the Cold War was caused by climate change

Kumbaya gone bad...
    OldChap likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

The revised edition of the Newspeak Dictionary is out!
    ButtShot14 likes this.
    "Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients; sometimes shoot dangerous people. Either way helps."
    - Dr. Mordin Solus

Crime-ridden San Francisco has introduced new sanitized language for criminals, getting rid of words such as “offender” and “addict” while changing “convicted felon” to “justice-involved person.”
    If that's an example of how the San Francisco city fathers are using their time it's no wonder the city has become a garbage dump.

“We don’t want people to be forever labeled for the worst things that they have done. We want them ultimately to become contributing citizens, and referring to them as felons is like a scarlet letter that they can never get away from.”

Call them whatever you want, they are still going to have a felony record, that's the thing they can never get away from.
    Your new label will just be another word for felons, everyone will still know who they are, and what they have done, you haven't changed a thing

Next the city of San Francisco will be coming up with a new name for pooping in the street.
    We do not want the homeless to be labeled in a way that will make them be scrutinized by the rest of the population.
    Instead of sanitizing the language, they should work on sanitizing the streets

I also saw this morning where there is someone, don't know the pertinent details, who is pushing for a law to excuse people who steal for "needed" items. So someone could be arrested for stealing, say, your car but not your jacket or some money or perhaps your shoes. Reminds me of the woman who said something like this...

"How da' gonna get de' clothes?"
    ddrew, msgt/ret, OldChap and 2 others like this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoyVA View Post
    I also saw this morning where there is someone, don't know the pertinent details, who is pushing for a law to excuse people who steal for "needed" items. So someone could be arrested for stealing, say, your car but not your jacket or some money or perhaps your shoes. Reminds me of the woman who said something like this...

"How da' gonna get de' clothes?"
    We have one of those new "social justice" district attorneys in Dallas. The city will no longer prosecute any theft under $750.00.
    So I guess I can go out and steal $700.00 worth of ammo and whiskey, after all I consider that a necessity.
    I fear for my beloved Texas, It seems to be taken over by progressive dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoyVA View Post
    I also saw this morning where there is someone, don't know the pertinent details, who is pushing for a law to excuse people who steal for "needed" items. So someone could be arrested for stealing, say, your car but not your jacket or some money or perhaps your shoes.
    Yeah, the DA in Dallas announced a few months ago that he would not prosecute anyone who stole less than $750 of 'personal items' because they likely poor and just can't afford to pay. He also had some other 'brilliant' ideas like dropping all charges of trespassing unless they made forcible entry, and elimination of bail conditions for both misdemeanor and felony charges.
    OldChap likes this.

Liberal speak the same language we do. Trouble is they only know 4 words and they repeat it over and over....

GIMME what I want!!!
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. ~J.C. Watts

No surprise....The Gov says Toxic Masculinity is a problem and i heard a lib saying that men wearing cologne and deodorant
    is offensive to some.....I don't know about you all...But people that stink like BO is offensive to me.
    OldChap, Wolf357 and NECCdude like this.

Distinguished Member
    Woke Language is a substitute for actual accomplishments. It is unequivocal evidence of a) lack of ability to actually perform the job and b) psychosis in denying reality.
    OldChap and MMinSC like this.
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Liberal speak the same language we do. Trouble is they only know 4 words and they repeat it over and over....

GIMME what I want!!!
    Liberals will give you the shirt off my back

Why not just call them Politicians? That pretty much sums it up.
    OldChap likes this.
    “Beware of people who brag about who they are. A lion will never have to tell you he is a lion.”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links