This makes my blood boil!

This is a discussion on This makes my blood boil! within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; When Kate Steinle was murdered in San Francisco and her killer was convicted of minor charges I was outraged. Now this... Court Overturns Sole Conviction ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: This makes my blood boil!

When Kate Steinle was murdered in San Francisco and her killer was convicted of minor charges I was outraged. Now this...

Court Overturns Sole Conviction For Kate Steinle's Killer

San Francisco, CA - A California appeals court has cleared Kate Steinle's killer of the only charge he was convicted of.

Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was sentenced in January 2018 for being a felon in possession of a firearm, the only charge that he was convicted of after he used a stolen gun to fatally shoot Kate Steinle......

The 1st District Court of Appeals ruled Friday that the conviction should be overturned because the judge did not give the jury proper instructions on the possession charge, according to NPR.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...eF5VezEy3ERzbo
    "Don't drive your truck when you're all jacked up..." Gretchen Wilson
    2% of the U.S. population thinks the Cold War was caused by climate change

Wow, the illegals have more rights than we do.
    "Garcia Zarate is an illegal alien who had been deported five times prior to shooting Steinle."
    Instead of putting him on the other side of the wall for the sixth time, how about hanging him from it instead, with a STAY OUT sign on his chest as a warning to others.

Just thank God you dont live in that screwed up state.......they work harder at letting bad guys/gals loose and vilifying L.E. and putting illegal immigration ahead of AMERICANS SAFETY....

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Not surprised. The liberal overlords are not longer hiding their contempt for ordinary citizens. If you or I had done this, we'd never see daylight again.
    NECCdude, TimBob, OldChap and 5 others like this.
    I was born a gun owner, it wasn't a choice, I didn't become one later in life...I was born this way

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    When Kate Steinle was murdered in San Francisco and her killer was convicted of minor charges I was outraged. Now this...

Court Overturns Sole Conviction For Kate Steinle's Killer

San Francisco, CA - A California appeals court has cleared Kate Steinle's killer of the only charge he was convicted of.

Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was sentenced in January 2018 for being a felon in possession of a firearm, the only charge that he was convicted of after he used a stolen gun to fatally shoot Kate Steinle......

The 1st District Court of Appeals ruled Friday that the conviction should be overturned because the judge did not give the jury proper instructions on the possession charge, according to NPR.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...eF5VezEy3ERzbo
    Simply playing to the constituency, IMO.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Simply playing to the constituency, IMO.
    That's what they do.
    OldChap likes this.
    "Don't drive your truck when you're all jacked up..." Gretchen Wilson
    2% of the U.S. population thinks the Cold War was caused by climate change

Distinguished Member
    We truly do have judges who have no concept of right and wrong.
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

VIP Member
    I feel for Kate Steinle's family having to endure such injustice and callousness. I hope at some point they can find peace.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -PEF, Refugee from the Island of Misfit Toys

This is a black mark on our county. Here is something I wrote back when this crime happened.

"A young lady was shot in broad daylight in San Francisco while walking along the waterfront with her father. Now why does this particular murder set me off, because there are murders everyday around the world and we should be mad about them all. It’s because her killer is an illegal alien who’s already a felon and has been deported 5 times! The reason he was walking around free is that San Francisco is considered a “sanctuary city,” whatever that’s supposed to mean. To make matters worse no one is taking responsibility for the man being in the country. All the local and federal authorities are doing is going on TV crying about what a shame it is and pointing fingers of blame at each other.

There appears to be some type of loop-hole by which a city can ignore federal immigration laws. This provides an illegal alien “sanctuary” or protection from being deported by federal authorities. Where was this young lady’s “sanctuary” or her protection from being shot down in cold blood on a public pier! Who do you point the finger of blame at for her death. No one is going to step up and take responsibility for this and that young lady should not be dead. When are, people going to come to their senses and demand real enforcement of immigration laws that work and stop letting our government officials, local or federal, get away with their incompetence."

Self-Defense Education, Training & Legal Protection
    For Responsibly Armed Americans

David R

Now he will forever vote democrat in that city...

<- My shocked face.
    G26Raven, LimaCharlie and OldChap like this.
    We get the government we deserve.

Some crimes tend to stick with me. The Kate Stienle murder is one of them. I saw what the OP wrote this morning when I was watching the news. Pathetic. This poor lady and her family will never know justice. And the criminals continue to laugh at our stupidity.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

There are many things we could say that express our outrage, but they will change nothing. When the illegals really "get" what going on, these crazy criminal lovers are in for a surprise. Just wait until the illegal criminals figure out where the money is.
    airslot and G26Raven like this.
    Be careful of people who brag about who they are - a lion will never have to tell you who he's a lion.

Senior Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    If Kate was my daughter. That POS wouldn’t live out the week.
    I would accidentally shoot him in the face with a gun I just found on the street.
    Then see how the justice system treated me.
    Though I wouldn’t care. My life would be over as I know it when my kid got killed like that

Senior Moderator
    Monsters
    OldChap and G26Raven like this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

And remember that the pistol used in this offense was stolen from a car used by a federal LEO while visiting his girlfriend.

Just one of hundreds of firearms stolen from all the alphabet agencies (FBI, USSS, etc) every year for decades. Not all are handguns; last I heard there are a number of full-auto weapons unaccounted for as well.
    OldChap, airslot and Havok like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links