Accidental death? I don't think so... - Page 2

Accidental death? I don't think so...

This is a discussion on Accidental death? I don't think so... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by spclopr8tr The death was accidental overdose of drugs and alcohol. His mentally disabled son did the burning and dismemberment, hence no murder ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Accidental death? I don't think so...

Quote Originally Posted by spclopr8tr View Post
    The death was accidental overdose of drugs and alcohol. His mentally disabled son did the burning and dismemberment, hence no murder and no criminal charges filed. His son will likely be a ward of the state for the remainder of his life. At least that is what I surmised from reading the article. Other reporting suggest the same.
    Given that he had three different drugs in his system, in addition to alcohol, I find it hard to believe it was accidental.

Rex Porter had alcohol, sertraline, trazadone, and ziprasidone in his system when he died, the Spokesman-Review reported.
    OldChap likes this.
    Force yourself to be uncomfortable.

I find it hard to believe that once again we have a violent, mentally defective, potential mass murderer sending warnings about future conduct and no one even notices. Ho Hum!

On the other hand, once again, wouldn't want to incarcerate one of your voters.
    G26Raven, msgt/ret and M1911A1 like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links