Another amazing story of officer survival

This is a discussion on Another amazing story of officer survival within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is one tough female officer. Kudos to her for her mental and physical strength. Deputy's Amazing Story Of Fight For Her Life With Drugged ...

Like Tree49Likes
  • 17 Post By G26Raven
  • 11 Post By OlCop
  • 2 Post By The Old Anglo
  • 3 Post By ButtShot14
  • 4 Post By KILTED COWBOY
  • 4 Post By popo22
  • 1 Post By BCC73
  • 3 Post By 1942bull

Thread: Another amazing story of officer survival

This is one tough female officer. Kudos to her for her mental and physical strength.

Deputy's Amazing Story Of Fight For Her Life With Drugged Suspect Goes Viral

Deputy Kristen Richmond posted the story of a fight for her life.

Bethany, WV - Sheriff's Deputy Kristen Richmond posted a raw story to social media on Friday night about being attacked by a drugged suspect.

Her post came just hours after the five-minute fight for per life with the drugged collegiate male athlete....

Deputy Richmond arrived and found 21-year-old Brandon Lamar Jackson apparently under the influence of drugs and hallucinating. When she moved to take him into custody, the man attacked.

Name:  Beaten officer.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  52.1 KB

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...2N7ilQfpujvMuo
    rocky, BCC73, ETXhiker and 14 others like this.
    Every bullet has a lawyer attached to it.

Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures.

"Who needs your truth if it stands in our way?"
    General Alexei Yepishev, political commissar of the Soviet Armed Forces

Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    This is one tough female officer. Kudos to her for her mental and physical strength.

Deputy's Amazing Story Of Fight For Her Life With Drugged Suspect Goes Viral

Deputy Kristen Richmond posted the story of a fight for her life.

Bethany, WV - Sheriff's Deputy Kristen Richmond posted a raw story to social media on Friday night about being attacked by a drugged suspect.

Her post came just hours after the five-minute fight for per life with the drugged collegiate male athlete....

Deputy Richmond arrived and found 21-year-old Brandon Lamar Jackson apparently under the influence of drugs and hallucinating. When she moved to take him into custody, the man attacked.

Name:  Beaten officer.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  52.1 KB

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...2N7ilQfpujvMuo
    I'd ride the streets with her. A good example of NEVER GIVE UP!
    msgt/ret, BCC73, ETXhiker and 8 others like this.
    ďI wonít be wronged, I wonít be insulted, and I wonít be laid a hand on. I donít do these things to other people and I require the same from them.Ē John Wayne - The Shootist

"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." Seneca

Distinguished Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Thank God And your Training you made it Home...Kudo`S!!!!!.
    G26Raven and ETXhiker like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

What a great story. Law officers never know what they will encounter on a call. This officer's training and courage overcame a monster. To all our LEOs, ya'll be careful out there.
    Workaholic, G26Raven and ETXhiker like this.

Senior Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Brave officer. Stayed in the fight.
    Deadly force was warranted, she used restraint, not sure I would have.
    G26Raven, OlCop, ETXhiker and 1 others like this.

I am truly grateful that you understood the necessity of hard training and effort prior to this encounter, too many these days don't. Fortunately not everyone will ever have to face "life and death" in their daily jobs/life, that's why we wear the badge, to protect and serve. Thankful that you survived and you will be stronger for it. I served 33 years as a LEO and was shot, stabbed, and went through more than a dozen surgeries for my efforts, it was definitely worth every bit of pain to serve. Keep up the good fight and remember why you are there, to server those who can't, God's speed in you recovery and life. Remember, service to your fellow man is your calling, fulfill it honorably.
    A Wise Man Changes His Mind, but a Fool Never Does

Man I'll bet she is SORE !!! What a horrific 5 minutes that had to be....especially if you've ever tangled with someone on drugs like that...you can't hurt em !!!! My hats off to her courage and stamina...not at all easy to go hands on for 5 full minutes. I hope she fully recovers physically and mentally---although she sounds very tough in both platforms !!!!
    G26Raven likes this.
    Glock 19 Gen4
    Glock 43

I have the Right to remain silent....just NOT the ability !!!
    Carry Safe & Train hard !!

Ex Member
    She is a warrior I would feel privileged to fight with. Guts is not everything but it comes close. And she has guts.

Everyone should pay attention to her admonition:
    The purpose of this post is three-fold. First and foremost, I implore you to train! Thank God I do. You donít want to be in the fight for your life wishing you had done more to prepare for that exact moment.
    It saved her life.

On a secondary note she is a damn good writer. Read her statement and consider the fluid description of the fight. She might a post retirement future.
    G26Raven, M1911A1 and TSKnight like this.

- she'll be promoted to Sarge

Sponsored Links