If this is correct, we are in very big trouble.. Cop "murders" active shooter.

This is a discussion on If this is correct, we are in very big trouble.. Cop "murders" active shooter. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2...ted-for-murder https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...ed-for-murder/ From what I gather, the cop was having a hard time taking this lunatic woman down, as she was shooting people as she ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: If this is correct, we are in very big trouble.. Cop "murders" active shooter.

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2...ted-for-murder

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...ed-for-murder/

From what I gather, the cop was having a hard time taking this lunatic woman down, as she was shooting people as she was driving around in her car or something.. He shot 60 rounds I guess before he hit her, so I guess he's a lousy shot, but to be fair, cop in a moving car, perp in a moving car, so who knows. It can't be as easy as it looks on TV.
    But MURDER??. after he took down a damn active shooter?.. I dunno man, this is getting scary. Oklahoma too, not NJ ,NY or California.. any comments??

btw, my wife is a radical hard core right wing fundamentalist, more ideologically rigid than most of the males on this forum, or anywhere else for that matter, so consider the source, but still if this story is even close to being accurate, where does this PC craziness end?????. .. bob
    The Old Anglo likes this.

I'm waiting for Paul Harvey to chime in with the rest of the story with this one.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

After googling the officer and reading a few stories, they are all somewhat expectedly vague, but I haven’t seen any explanation as to why charges were filed. Either this is the most bogus charge ever or something major is missing here.
    We get the government we deserve.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    After googling the officer and reading a few stories, they are all somewhat expectedly vague, but I haven’t seen any explanation as to why charges were filed. Either this is the most bogus charge ever or something major is missing here.
    same here, I also sensed a vague/ somewhat incomplete vibe to the reporting.. However, IF this person was shooting at people from a moving car, and would not stop, she HAD to be taken out, no??.. bob

I'm with @OldVet on this one, there has to be more to the story than has been told.
    Rockymonster and gatorbait51 like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Wow, this happened on on May 20th of this year and after being cleared by internal review board he has just now been charged. Is there somehow new evidence?
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    “Propaganda will never die out. Intelligent men must realize that propaganda is the modern instrument by which they can fight for productive ends and help to bring order out of chaos.”
    -- Edward Bernays

I heard the woman who got shot used to be a Starbucks barista there in Oklahoma. (Joke)
    M1911A1, OldVet, Havok and 5 others like this.

- perhaps he is being punished for poor markmanship?
    - 60 rounds of rifle fire in public is pretty crazy
    - either way, something is missing from the story here... doesnt add up..
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I'm waiting for Paul Harvey to chime in with the rest of the story with this one.
    He's dead, dude.
    Texas Red, PEF and gatorbait51 like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

btw, how many loaded mags did this cop have on hand???? He wasn't loading mags while he was driving behind a crazed woman shooting randomly at people.. bob
    NECCdude and gatorbait51 like this.

Is this the same cop from the video from a few months ago who was driving around indiscriminately firing through his own windshield during a chase?

It is hard to fathom what went on in the Grand Jury....but I have often heard D.A.'s say that they could get a ham sandwich indicted if they wanted to. When I was still active in L.E. we were taught to shoot until the threat was neutralized. Because there was a death, the suspect, the case had to go to the Grand Jury.....however, I cant imagine that they would have indicted a L.E. for second degree homicide unless the D.A. had a bias or a totally bad investigation was done and it was presented to the Grand Jury.....I would love to see the Lt.'s dash cam or body video.....to me that is totally and blatantly wrong if all that I have read about the incident is correct......may God bless and watch over this officer!
    The Old Anglo and ButtShot14 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    He's dead, dude.
    Rumor has it, so is OldVet. He's just too stubborn to acknowledge that reality and move on is all. The power of mind over matter!
    bill35738, Havok and M1911A1 like this.

Ex Member
    I am in line with those who say there is more to the story. C'mon guys, firing 60 shots during a chase? Seems excessive to me, but not so to be charged with murder 2. He might have been better off just ramming her car until he got her to spin out. Of course, I am being a Monday morning quarterback with that suggestion. The indictment sound more Wong than the 60 shots. Gotta be something we are not privy to or its is gross misjustice.

I'll reserve opinion till the whole story comes out...got to be a BIG something here !
    M1911A1 likes this.
    Glock 19 Gen4
    Glock 43
    CZ P10 S

I have the Right to remain silent....just NOT the ability !!!
    Carry Safe & Train hard !!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links