Mexico Vacation Anyone??? - Page 2

Mexico Vacation Anyone???

This is a discussion on Mexico Vacation Anyone??? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I used to cruise around Mexico a lot in my younger day, but not anymore. I've seen how Mexican society has been damaged by narco ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Mexico Vacation Anyone???

I used to cruise around Mexico a lot in my younger day, but not anymore. I've seen how Mexican society has been damaged by narco perversion. I have friends and relatives that are fluent in Spanish and think that they can handle most any situation. I try to tell that that the Mexican criminals have less regard for a foreigner's life than they do for other Mexican citizens!
    airslot and msgt/ret like this.
    "Fiel pero desdichado"
    Loyal but unfortunate.

family Motto of Winston Churchill

The cartel violence died down a lot a few years ago, but now it's back to almost the level it reached a decade back, when it was out of control.

I'm near the border and have no desire to cross it these days.

Stay safe; stay on the north side of the river/line.
    Rock and Glock and msgt/ret like this.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

Agent K

Senior Member Array Bubblehead751's Avatar
    Not today. In the 80's I would go down with friends as a teenager. It was still Mexico, but as long as you stayed in a group it was fine. Driving was sketchy even then.
    Montani Semper Liberi

Mountaineers are Always Free!

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    I think I'm about the only one on here that can pass as a "native" in old Mexico and I havent been there in ohhhhhh 20 years maybe with no plans to go anytime soon. And I can be at the international bridge in 20 minutes from my casa.
    Texas Red likes this.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links