Defensive Carry banner

another naval base shootout

5K views 72 replies 26 participants last post by  CLASS3NH 
#1 ·
Reactions: gatorbait51
#68 ·
Round them all up and if they were part of this ship em off to GITMO.
The rest send them all back to the sand box.
U.S. officials were still investigating.
Too late, guess the Government is too busy investigating us gun holders.

#69 ·
Seems like there are now up to 10 detained followers of he Religion of Peace. Several others the military has apparently lost. Every state expects gun owners to practice safe storage of firearms and several states demand t by law. Why cannot the Pentagon be responsible for the safe storage of their terrorists? As in, if you are going to go out and get yourself a terrorist from Saudi Arabia, you must be responsible for storing your terrorist properly and safely.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10504744/saudi-airmans-colleagues-us-naval-base-shooting/

Also, US Defense Secretary Mark Esper refuses to call this an act of terrorism:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-pentagon-idUSKBN1YB0LH

#70 ·
It will be interesting to see who the fall guy/girl is for this horrific act against our (un) Armed Forces on a US Naval facility on US soil! I'll bet the closed door meetings in DC have already happened to decide who's career is going in the toilet! OTOH, it looks like Sheriff Morgan is ensured to be re-elected based on the response by his very capable Deputies! I wouldn't want to be the person who vetted these Saudi students:frown:

Reactions: MMinSC and airslot
#71 ·
It will be interesting to see who the fall guy/girl is for this horrific act against our (un) Armed Forces on a US Naval facility on US soil! I'll bet the closed door meetings in DC have already happened to decide who's career is going in the toilet!
The Sec Def that said he wasn't sure if this was terrorism or not would be a good start.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.