Defensive Carry banner

Remember the Arizona

669 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  gasmitty 
#1 ·
Remember tomorrow is Pearl Harbor day.
78 years ago on 7 December we lost over 2300 Americans and our nation was plunged into WW2.
To some this is becoming a distant memory. I doubt that it is even taught anymore in schools.
And if it is mentioned I am sure that the revisionist have blamed us for the attack.
Take time to remember this national tragedy and pray for the lost.
I will always remember the Arizona.

#3 ·
I have never been to the new and beautiful memorial to the AZ. Photos and videos of the Memorial make it seen praiseworthy. I did have the occasion to be in Pearl Harbor for a few days during my time in the Corps. Looking out over where the AZ rested was a might experience. To realize that there were the sacred remains of warriors who were set upon and never given a chance to fight back. I remember feeling sad and proud of those men. May their resting place never be disturbed for eternity.

#8 ·
Diving on the Arizona with the National Park Service and shooting photos was one of the highlights of my diving career.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.