LEO shot please step up

LEO shot please step up

This is a discussion on LEO shot please step up within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; You will not see post like this from me often. This is necessary. While we sit with a cup of coffee reading about one of ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Smitty901
  • 2 Post By 5lima30ret

Thread: LEO shot please step up

LEO shot please step up

You will not see post like this from me often. This is necessary. While we sit with a cup of coffee reading about one of our interest in life this officer and his family suffer . it may not sound like much but anything helps.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/officer-yoh
    Bad Bob likes this.
    Yes Taurus really does suck. But in fairness they sure turned it around fast on warranty repair. Time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    You will not see post like this from me often. This is necessary. While we sit with a cup of coffee reading about one of our interest in life this officer and his family suffer . it may not sound like much but anything helps.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/officer-yoh
    ^^^Very worthy cause indeed!^^^ As a side note my FOP Lodge raises money throughout the year to send families of fallen officers in Alabama to the Law Enforcement Memorial In Washington DC every year. Last year we paid all expenses for 5 families of fallen officers to attend the Memorial.
    Smitty901 and Bad Bob like this.
    Retired Police Lieutenant, Former UH-1N Huey & MH-53 Pave Low Gunner, Retired USAF Reserve, Glock Armorer, AL Retired LEO CPP, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, LEOSA Qualified, Active FOP Executive Board Member

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13

Sponsored Links