Iran's Gen. Soleimani buys the farm - Page 7

Iran's Gen. Soleimani buys the farm

This is a discussion on Iran's Gen. Soleimani buys the farm within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by CavemanBob They will retaliate, I think that is practically assured. What exactly they will do remains to be seen but I expect ...

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree940Likes

Thread: Iran's Gen. Soleimani buys the farm

Quote Originally Posted by CavemanBob View Post
    They will retaliate, I think that is practically assured. What exactly they will do remains to be seen but I expect a pretty bold move. What happens after that is anyone's guess. It could get ugly...
    For us on the home front, my guess is that we could experience a cyber attack that might temporarily interrupt the power supply or other utilities. The U.S. power grid is rickety as it is anyway. I would prepare just like we do in hurricane season - keep a 3 day supply of food and water handy and spare flashlight batteries.
    Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Pete63 View Post
    Another strike at the "dirt bags"!
    Thought they were "sand bags"
    msgt/ret, Pete63, CWOUSCG and 2 others like this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    The guy was already responsible for the deaths of over 600 Americans and he was planning an attack when we blew him up. Whatever they do, they would have done so anyway. Plus, their capability has been diminished. Really was nothing to lose for America in this.
    The word now is that the embassy attack was a dry run to test the defenses before a full-scale, Benghazi-type assault occurred. The now-dead general was there to finalize the planning and oversee the attack. Iraq would not have interceded.
    Pete63, MMinSC, Havok and 2 others like this.
    Member: Orange Gunsite Family, NRA--Life, American Legion
    "Laws are nothing more than guidelines for honest citizens to follow. Criminals care nothing for laws or their consequences, or the Police or Courts. Getting caught is nothing more to them than a minor inconvenience".--Me

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    Thought they were "sand bags"
    railfancwb likes this.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Defend Yourself
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    This land abounds in ruffians and varmints. Their numbers are legion, their evil skills commensurate.

Name:  5885688.png
Views: 26
Size:  271.1 KB
    MMinSC, msgt/ret, Havok and 4 others like this.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Sam Adams

Truth be told, I'm kinda actually surprised that the leftists would be so bold as to jump to the condemnation of Trump without hesitation here. I mean, sure, I know most of them are certifiably looney, but we're talking about the elimination of known freaking terrorists! Apparently they're so blinded by their hatred of Trump that they feel that standing up for evil is somehow justified. They probably just lost quite a few more supporters with this latest little display of idiocy.
    M1911A1, MMinSC and airslot like this.

Distinguished Member Array CavemanBob's Avatar
    Suppose it would have leaked out that Trump passed on an opportunity to kill Soleimani, I'd bet the Dems would have been screaming COLLUSION!
    The best citizenry is an informed citizenry

NRA Patron member
    Gun Owners of America
    Electronic Frontiers Foundation https://www.eff.org/ - defending digital privacy and free speech including forums such as this one

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    I heard that Trump warned Iran today that he has 52 targets already picked out and plans to hit them very swiftly if they pull anything. Some are very high level targets.
    The 52 is significant as Trump said 1target for each American hostage that they held 40 years ago.
    We are locked and loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodebro View Post
    Truth be told, I'm kinda actually surprised that the leftists would be so bold as to jump to the condemnation of Trump without hesitation here. I mean, sure, I know most of them are certifiably looney, but we're talking about the elimination of known freaking terrorists! Apparently they're so blinded by their hatred of Trump that they feel that standing up for evil is somehow justified. They probably just lost quite a few more supporters with this latest little display of idiocy.
    Doesn't seem like a good strategy does it.

Trump already has a huge win here. Can't do anything about that. But what the Dems managed to do is for Trump to have a big win AND for the Democrats to make them selves look like terrorist sympathizing America haters. From a political strategy standpoint, the dumbest thing they could have done.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    When it comes to dumb, nothing surprises me about the Democrats anymore.
    2020 is looking like a huge win. Senate, House, White House.
    More federal judges.
    MORE WINNING

Quote Originally Posted by pkt005a View Post
    I do love that the media won't raise an eyebrow about an Iranian General on an Iraqi airport... Why should that raise any questions.
    Thank you. I was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed that the Iranian general was dispatched in Iraq - moments after the embassy had been attacked. Also, did this fool really think wed be insensitive to an embassy attack promoted by Iranians?

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    When it comes to dumb, nothing surprises me about the Democrats anymore.
    2020 is looking like a huge win. Senate, House, White House.
    More federal judges.
    MORE WINNING
    They're campaigning hard for Trump and they don't even realize it. I say keep on keepin' on with your bad selves, you crazy liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by pkt005a View Post
    I do love that the media won't raise an eyebrow about an Iranian General on an Iraqi airport... Why should that raise any questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabbyOldGuy View Post
    Thank you. I was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed that the Iranian general was dispatched in Iraq - moments after the embassy had been attacked. Also, did this fool really think wed be insensitive to an embassy attack promoted by Iranians?
    Suleimani was under U.N. sanction and banned from international travel as a key leader in the IRGC since at least 2010. He continually ignored that ban and regularly traveled throughout the middle east, including through BIAP. Heck, he even traveled to Moscow to visit our other friends.

Iranian senior leaders, military and political, have regularly been in Baghdad and other locations "conducting business" for years.
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

Quote Originally Posted by graydude View Post
    Suleimani was under U.N. sanction and banned from international travel as a key leader in the IRGC since at least 2010. He continually ignored that ban and regularly traveled throughout the middle east, including through BIAP. Heck, he even traveled to Moscow to visit our other friends.

Iranian senior leaders, military and political, have regularly been in Baghdad and other locations "conducting business" for years.
    His ticket has been punched.
    graydude and The Old Anglo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodebro View Post
    His ticket has been punched.
    And I'm still smiling. :)
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links