NY Democrats Backpedaling As Bail Reform Laws Put Violent Criminals On Streets

This is a discussion on NY Democrats Backpedaling As Bail Reform Laws Put Violent Criminals On Streets within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; What did these morons expect??? NY Democrats Backpedaling As Bail Reform Laws Put Violent Criminals On Streets New York, NY — As Democrat New York ...

Like Tree52Likes
  • 4 Post By G26Raven
  • 4 Post By 5lima30ret
  • 8 Post By OD*
  • 5 Post By KILTED COWBOY
  • 7 Post By MMinSC
  • 12 Post By MMinSC
  • 3 Post By pskys2
  • 3 Post By svgheartland
  • 6 Post By railfancwb

Thread: NY Democrats Backpedaling As Bail Reform Laws Put Violent Criminals On Streets

What did these morons expect???

New York, NY — As Democrat New York State lawmakers are poised to propose a whole slew of additional crime reform bills in the new session, some New York Democrats are pushing back after seeing the initial disastrous results of eliminating cash bail.

Even New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, who was an outspoken supporter of doing away with cash bail in an effort to keep more non-violent offenders out of jail, had to concede that the initiative hadn’t gotten off to the best start, Spectrum News reported.

"There is a chance now for the legislature to get it right," de Blasio told Jewish leaders in Brooklyn on Thursday. “They did some very good reforms, but there are also things that need to be done, particularly empowering judges to determine if someone poses a threat to the surrounding community."

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...RmKGnE9BJ8jv9I
    OD*, msgt/ret, OldChap and 1 others like this.
    So many weapons, so little time.

Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures.

We are ALL Virginians!

Shocking results!
    OldChap, G26Raven, OD* and 1 others like this.
    Retired Police Lieutenant, Former UH-1N Huey & MH-53 Pave Low Gunner, Retired USAF Reserve, Glock Armorer, AL Retired LEO CPP, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, LEOSA Qualified, Active FOP Executive Board Member

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13

OD*
    Senior Moderator
    NY Democrats Backpedaling As Bail Reform Laws Put Violent Criminals On Streets-shocked.jpg
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

NRA Patron Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Deblowsio is a moron.
    As is the entire NY legislative body.
    maxwell97, G26Raven, OD* and 2 others like this.

Some of the recent attacks on Jews in NYC were committed by criminals that were previously arrested and released with zero bail. While the no cash bail was not supposed to take affect until The start of the year, DeBlasio had issued orders for it to start a few months early in the city. I guess he couldn't wait until the new year to pump up the violent crime?

I almost feel sorry for them but then I remember that this is what they voted for and apparently desired this. I guess I should be happy for people that got exactly what they wanted? The Jews in NY have had a tough time lately. The democrat voting rate for Jews there is about 99% so once again, the people got what they wanted at the ballot booth.
    OD*, Frodebro, G26Raven and 4 others like this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    Deblowsio is a moron.
    As is the entire NY legislative body.
    They weren't magicked into office. People made the choice to vote for them and their policies so who are really the morons there?
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    What did these morons expect???

New York, NY — As Democrat New York State lawmakers are poised to propose a whole slew of additional crime reform bills in the new session, some New York Democrats are pushing back after seeing the initial disastrous results of eliminating cash bail.

Even New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, who was an outspoken supporter of doing away with cash bail in an effort to keep more non-violent offenders out of jail, had to concede that the initiative hadn’t gotten off to the best start, Spectrum News reported.

"There is a chance now for the legislature to get it right," de Blasio told Jewish leaders in Brooklyn on Thursday. “They did some very good reforms, but there are also things that need to be done, particularly empowering judges to determine if someone poses a threat to the surrounding community."

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...RmKGnE9BJ8jv9I
    I think you're opening sentence pretty much answered your question.
    G26Raven, railfancwb and OD* like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    They weren't magicked into office. People made the choice to vote for them and their policies so who are really the morons there?
    Magicked......I like that.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    Magicked? Who controlled the integrity of the election process and counted the ballots?

Stalin is credited with saying “It’s not who votes but who counts the ballots that matters.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links