Of course we need open borders! - Page 2

Of course we need open borders!

This is a discussion on Of course we need open borders! within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; We are so out of whack here in this country that common sense and the rule of law do not matter anymore. I have a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Of course we need open borders!

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    We are so out of whack here in this country that common sense and the rule of law do not matter anymore.
    I have a solution.
    Just make me Emperor of these United States. I will fix all this crap in a year, and then I will abdicate my throne.
    G26Raven likes this.

Senior Moderator
    One of the arguments used by "Importers" in Maine is along these lines:

"We have an older, declining population and need more young people to fill the job market, create entrepreneurial opportunities, and allow our economies to grow." "We are all better off for the immigration"

This ignores our existing short falls in education and job opportunities, as well as care for veterans and the poor and indigent already here.

This article lays waste to the arguments of the "Importers" and Open Border Scoundrals:

Center for Immigration Studies

Of course we need open borders!-cis.jpg

The fact that refugees are a fiscal drain should not by itself determine refugee policy. However, we should be careful not to fall for starry-eyed promises that everyone is better off when refugee numbers increase. There are real trade-offs at stake here, and policymakers should be up front about them.
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; January 30th, 2020 at 01:55 PM.
    G26Raven and OldVet like this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

We only need to open immigration when there are unfilled jobs. When our jobless rates are near zero. Some industry's will need specially trained workers, that can't be filled from US people. It should be up to our schools to teach the kinds of skills that will fill those jobs, but instead our collages are turning out art history majors, Political science majors, women's studies majors etc... How many jobs are out there to be filled in these fields?
    Rock and Glock and G26Raven like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

I don't think you can deport a US citizen, Congresswomen Omar could be sent to prison for Imigration Fraud. But I don't think they can deport her. I don't see anything happening to her except possibly losing her seat in congress.
    Of course She will swear it was the Racists, and the POTUS that did that to her. Not anything She has done!
    She already has challengers that will run against her in her own Dem party and the Rep party. DR

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    At the very least, it might cost her reelection. I don't think the Muslim community takes kindly to that kind of thing and she has some opponents of both parties set to run against her.
    More likely, her constituents will see her as a victim of Trump's evil immigration policy and vote her back in anyway. Never expect these people to actually do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    We are so out of whack here in this country that common sense and the rule of law do not matter anymore.
    I have a solution.
    Just make me Emperor of these United States. I will fix all this crap in a year, and then I will abdicate my throne.
    What Common Sense? Blow-up a plane full of civilians and people go meh. Kill a single terrorist and the left loses their minds!
    Annoy a Liberal! Be Conservative and Live within Your Means!

Epstein Did Not Kill Himself!!

Distinguished Member Array RedSafety's Avatar
    Send them to Nancy. She said she would rather her daughter date an MS-13 gang member than a Trump supporter.
    When seconds count, help is only 18+ minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by dangerranger View Post
    I don't think you can deport a US citizen, Congresswomen Omar could be sent to prison for Imigration Fraud. But I don't think they can deport her. I don't see anything happening to her except possibly losing her seat in congress.
    Of course She will swear it was the Racists, and the POTUS that did that to her. Not anything She has done!
    She already has challengers that will run against her in her own Dem party and the Rep party. DR
    A naturalized citizen can lose their citizenship.
    dangerranger likes this.
    Annoy a Liberal! Be Conservative and Live within Your Means!

Epstein Did Not Kill Himself!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links