Of course we need open borders!

This is a discussion on Of course we need open borders! within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; There is evil in the world, and a lot of it resides just across our southern border... Child, parents, pregnant woman, cop and veteran among ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Of course we need open borders!

There is evil in the world, and a lot of it resides just across our southern border...

Child, parents, pregnant woman, cop and veteran among 48 people killed by cartel in two days.

GUANAJUATO, MEXICO- In a three-day period in the state of Guanajuato in Mexico, a total of 48 people were killed. But hey, open southern borders, right?

Graphic images were depicted online of some of the victims slain in series of executions that happened within the state, one showing the body of a six-year-old boy laying atop his dead mom. The disturbing wave of violence is being largely attributed to cartel style slayings.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...-over-weekend/
    BCC73 and airslot like this.
    I'm with Joe Biden - you can't have 50 clips in a weapon!
    Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures.
    We are ALL Virginians!

Yeah, let 'em all in. After all, borders are evil and there are no illegal people.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

They are already open. Didn't you see the report on the news tonight about the near-mile-long tunnel from Tijuana to San Diego that has been found. Seventy-five feet down, electricity, A/C, and an elevator. Everything except a recliner and flat-screen TV.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Array retired badge 1's Avatar
    But Mexico has really stringent gun control laws! How can this happen?
    G26Raven and NECCdude like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    They are already open. Didn't you see the report on the news tonight about the near-mile-long tunnel from Tijuana to San Diego that has been found. Seventy-five feet down, electricity, A/C, and an elevator. Everything except a recliner and flat-screen TV.
    I wonder how much water that tunnel will hold. I think we should find out.
    G26Raven and surefire7 like this.
    We get the government we deserve.

The story of the 30 year old that slit his own throat just drew tears to my eyes (sarcasm). Maybe I'm sick minded but that was drama queen material.
    G26Raven likes this.

VIP Member Array ColoradoDiablo's Avatar
    Yes, we need borders that are open to anyone who wishes to leave -- we can even have a special line for Democrats. :-)
    U.S. Army, Retired (1986 to 2014)
    Life Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoDiablo View Post
    Yes, we need borders that are open to anyone who wishes to leave -- we can even have a special line for Democrats. :-)
    You may have read there is a real possibility that Congresswoman Ilhan Omar may get deported. The FBI is investigating the allegation, which the press says is true, that she married her brother to get him in the country. If that is proven true, she and her brother are on a plane back to Somolia for good, Congresswoman or not.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

VIP Member Array ColoradoDiablo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    You may have read there is a real possibility that Congresswoman Ilhan Omar may get deported. The FBI is investigating the allegation, which the press says is true, that she married her brother to get him in the country. If that is proven true, she and her brother are on a plane back to Somolia for good, Congresswoman or not.
    From your mouth to G-d's ears.
    DavesYourUncle likes this.
    U.S. Army, Retired (1986 to 2014)
    Life Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars

I would pay money to see that happen. Somehow I don't believe it will.
    We are ALL Virginians!

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoDiablo View Post
    From your mouth to G-d's ears.
    Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    I would pay money to see that happen. Somehow I don't believe it will.
    At the very least, it might cost her reelection. I don't think the Muslim community takes kindly to that kind of thing and she has some opponents of both parties set to run against her.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

I'll believe it when I see it. She's a quadruple, which is going to make it next to impossible for her to be deported.
    G26Raven likes this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    She will never get deported, and no serious consequences for breaking our immigration laws.
    She will scream racism, Islamophobia. She is a congress critter, we don't even deport low life's who get DWI's . Heck in Cali they pay them thousands when they get detained.
    G26Raven likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoyVA View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it. She's a quadruple, which is going to make it next to impossible for her to be deported.
    Black, female, Muslim, progressive. Yup, no way.
    We are ALL Virginians!

Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    Black, female, Muslim, progressive. Yup, no way.
    Well you added one that I had not considered, which makes her a quintuple. I left off "progressive" and instead thought of "foreign". So yes, getting her out would be not much short of a miracle.
    G26Raven likes this.

America First!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links