Why do they even bother to have police in San Francisco??? - Page 2

Why do they even bother to have police in San Francisco???

This is a discussion on Why do they even bother to have police in San Francisco??? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I was born and grew up in the Bay Area. We spent a lot of time in San Francisco and the Peninsula and I loved ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Why do they even bother to have police in San Francisco???

VIP Member
    I was born and grew up in the Bay Area. We spent a lot of time in San Francisco and the Peninsula and I loved it there. Left CA for college in 1969 and never returned. Sad to see what it has become....
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Member: GOA, SAF, ISAA

sgb

San Francisco
    OD*, OneGunTX and MMinSC like this.
    " It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it, but if you have to play ..... play to WIN!!!"
    Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Quote Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
    I was stationed in San Francisco off and on from 1964 until 1971 while I was in the Navy. I loved the city. I spend many weeks on business in San Francisco flying in on Monday morning and flying home on Friday night from 1996 to 1999. I liked the city. I have zero desire to visit there anymore.
    What's wrong with the Gay bay?

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Dear San Francisco NRA Members:
    • Why do you still live there? (I know not all the people in the video are from there.) It can't be the ambiance, the cost of living or gun rights. Maybe you like earthquakes.
    • You're sending the wrong message. If you actually were part of a real terrorist organization, San Francisco would like you.
    demanic likes this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Senior Member Array Well_Regulated's Avatar
    Well... somebody has to clean the poo off the streets.
    G26Raven likes this.
    You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

The Big one came 114 years too early.

I'm sure the effort is aimed "only" at the criminal element. If you get stopped, have a questionable gun, and NO RECORD they will throw the book at you. Easiest way to drag you down to their level!
    demanic, G26Raven, OD* and 2 others like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armado View Post
    If a majority of San Franciscans voted for this leftist loony, then then get what they deserve. San Francisco has become the fecal capital of the country!
    True, but the only problem is sooner or later they will run out of taxpayer money, go belly up like NYC did and then we all will be paying to bail them out.
    I am tired of my money going to cities who are not responsible enough to run it effectively.
    In the future any of these cesspools like San Fran, Baltimore, Chicago etc. There should be strings attached to the federal bailout money.
    They can't have a democrat government for 50 years, only fiscal conservative government.
    G26Raven and sdprof like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Instymp View Post
    Great city to visit, eat crabs at the Wharf....
    I used to travel there annually back in the 90s on business. I would walk down to the wharf and get a dungeness crab to go and a boule of sourdough bread. Good stuff.

I have no desire to go back now, though.
    G26Raven, msgt/ret and Instymp like this.

Quote Originally Posted by armado View Post
    If a majority of San Franciscans voted for this leftist loony, then then get what they deserve. San Francisco has become the fecal capital of the country!
    These big cities elect people like that who turn these cities into total garbage. Those same people elect garbage to US senate - with the help of some gerrymandering. And they elect their statle lawmakers of the same sort. The whole process sends the state down the drain. And people start fleeing from it to other still nice palces. And they keep voting in new place the same way, and gradually degrading that.

Yes, I am from one of these odiose palces: Chicago, Illinois...
    G26Raven and demanic like this.

I know a few LEO's in SF, demoralized is not even the right word at this point. They are all counting the days to their retirement and departure from the state.
    dangerranger, G26Raven and MMinSC like this.

Senior Member Array Stirling XD's Avatar
    I think we need to put the wall on the Mexico border on hold and focus on wall along the Kalifornia border. Maybe we could include a really deep trench and see if Kalifornia will finally fall off into the ocean.
    G26Raven likes this.
    Has anyone tried turning the country off and then back on again?

Quote Originally Posted by Stirling XD View Post
    I think we need to put the wall on the Mexico border on hold and focus on wall along the Kalifornia border. Maybe we could include a really deep trench and see if Kalifornia will finally fall off into the ocean.
    Just everything west of Hwy 101 would do!
    G26Raven and montejames like this.

Looks to me this is intended to keep the gangbangers on the street in order to cause more chaos.
    The agenda is to breakdown civilization so the iron boot can eventually fall on lawful gun owners. They only care about us in that we still exist as free minded people.
    Cant control free minded people.
    demanic and Recon1342 like this.
    Read our government's plan to destroy the Constitution.
    https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...ormingourworld

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    SFPD officers are free to seek employment anywhere nationwide.

But I bet they don't.
    Salary $89,856 - $135,096/year. Pay enough, you can find people to do just about anything.
    MMinSC likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links