Defensive Carry banner

"Shall not be infringed" bracelet interest

5K views 90 replies 46 participants last post by  Illusive Man 
#1 ·
I was thinking of having an order of rubber/silicone bracelets made up with "Shall not be infringed" printed on them as a way to drum up a few bucks and promote the cause. Most likely in black. If the price was right, would there be interest in that kind of thing here? They're inexpensive in bulk, but I don't want to be stuck with 100 rubber bracelets if the idea doesn't fly.

John

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
how much are they? Like a buck? I'll go for five.

#13 ·
I like it why not make the words say yellow so people can see it just a thought. The words would stick out over the black?

#26 ·
Good luck to you. I actually thought about doing this not long after the Sandy Hook thing. I was going use it to create a large donation to the NRA/GOA. I gave up when I realized how much work it was going to be. I've done something similar that ended with about 200 mailings and it about killed me trying to keep up with it! Maybe I should have sought out volunteers to help with the mailing...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.