This is a discussion on FS: Smith & Wesson M&P9c magazines and holsters within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Hey all! I have three magazines for the Smith & Wesson M&P9c. One of them has a pinky extension and two are flush. Price is ...
I have three magazines for the Smith & Wesson M&P9c. One of them has a pinky extension and two are flush. Price is $30 + $3 shipping each, or all three for $75 + $5.80 shipping. Magazines SPF for Hoplyte.
I also have four holsters for the M&P9c. All have been worn and used, but still look great and function normally. I'll be happy to ship on your dime.
- OWB kydex and leather with adjustable retention: $20 + $5 shipping
- Remora OWB: $20 + $5 shipping
- Galco King-Tuk: $35 + $5 shipping
- N82 Professional: $50 + $5 shipping
Everything: $190 shipped via Priority Flat Rate box
- One magazine: $3, will come USPS First Class in a bubble mailer
- Two or three magazines: $5.80, will come USPS Priority Flat Rate in a box
- Each holster: $5, will come USPS First Class in a bubble mailer
- Two or more holsters: Price depends on how you want it shipped (first class in large bubble mailer, or Priority Flat Rate)
I accept payment via PayPal, but please add 3 percent for PayPal fees.
Shoot me a PM with any questions or to seal a deal and I'll share my PayPal address with you.
Last edited by skatalite; November 27th, 2013 at 05:32 PM.