Defensive Carry banner

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Stickers with Southern Cross Overlay with Photo

28K views 40 replies 20 participants last post by  QKShooter 
#1 · (Edited)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Stickers with Southern Cross Overlay with Photo

I
am so frustrated with the PC / Thought Police culture I had a large run of these produced :image035: Pricing is geared for volume, so buy a bunch to sell at gun shows, gun shops or the like.

"Wholesale:

Blocks of 100 or more: $1.00 each plus $6.00 S&H, in increments of 25

"MSRP"

$3.00 each plus $2.00 S&H

"Volume Discounts"

3-9 Stickers: $2.75 each plus $2.00 S&H (First Class USPS)

10-24 Stickers: $2.50 each plus $6.00 S&H (USPS Priority)

25-49 Stickers: $2.25 each plus $6.00 S&H (USPS Priority)

50-74 Stickers: $1.75 each plus $6.00 S&H (USPS Priority)

75-99 Stickers: $1.50 each plus $6.00 S&H (USPS Priority)

The stickers are white vinyl exterior grade and 4" X 4".

Pricing is geared to drive volume. These could be great for club fundraisers and awards, gun show tables and the like.

Checks or PayPal are accepted. Ammo too. :35: Deliveries will begin July 15.

PM me with any questions, your addresses, or for mine.

See less See more
#7 ·
I just got mine in the mail.

Looks great!

Put them on three of the vehicles.

They look really good.

Think I am going to have to order some more.

#8 ·
Wow

Wish I could afford sumpin like that.

Reactions: Rock and Glock
#11 ·
From a movie that the movie reviewers didn't like becuse these people are fruitcakes and fulla stinky liquid chicken manure and believe me IT'S VILE

Stuff's gittin better yup stuff's gittin better all the time.

Kevin Costner
in
The Postman

Reactions: Rock and Glock
#13 ·
Well I said I would give a report once I had them in hand. These are very nice, very nice! I am certainly giving some to my close friends and passing by the gun shops here. The one friend I showed was like wow, where do I get this? I got him one and he was shock. On his truck already.

Anyone with any second thoughts..........don't even, just get em. One of a kind and great art work. Job well done Rock and Glock! Thanks.

#20 ·
It's from the Battle of Thermopolae, 480 BC. Advancing Persian forces under Xerxes stated that they only wanted the Greeks weapons. If they surrendered their weapons, they would be allowed to return home unharmed. The Spartan King, Leonidas responded "Molon Labe"; Come and take them.

Reactions: OD*
#21 ·
Per Wiki

Molon labe (Greek: μολὼν λαβέ molṑn labé), meaning "come and take it" , is a classical expression of defiance. Now the Ralley cry of those supporting the 2nd Amendment and weapon confiscation and bans.

#30 ·
These were a one time run that was precipitated by the pansy snowflakes.

Personally, I think your avatar would make nice stickers too. Have you ever considered having some made?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.