For sale - Advantage Arms 22LR Conversion kit for Gen 3 G19/23 (used)

This is a discussion on For sale - Advantage Arms 22LR Conversion kit for Gen 3 G19/23 (used) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I found my Advantage Arms .22LR conversion kit in the safe...probably had not shot it in over a decade prior to my trip to the ...

Thread: For sale - Advantage Arms 22LR Conversion kit for Gen 3 G19/23 (used)

I found my Advantage Arms .22LR conversion kit in the safe...probably had not shot it in over a decade prior to my trip to the range today. This kit fits the Gen 3 Glock19/23...not sure if it would work on the newer generation Glocks.

Selling the kit (pistol upper, one mag, cleaning kit, box and papers) plus another mag and a mag loader (which you are going to want to use, as the mag feed lips are sharp!). I did clean it and lube it up.

This is their "LE" kit, meaning it looks like a stock G19/23. The rear sights are adjustable, and are like stock Glock sights.

Fair disclosure - even when using the ammo recommended by the maker, I find function is best if no more than 5 rounds are loaded into the magazine. Your experience might vary.

Asking for $200, and I will cover the shipping via regular mail. Since this is not considered a firearm, I can send it right to your home.

PM if you're interested. Thanks.
    "You talk a lot, but you're not saying anything" - Psycho Killer, The Talking Heads

"The winds are crying, 'Remember me;' Through the Holy silence of the desert and the sea; The next armada, waiting for the tide; Wind and rain are nothing to the storm inside" - Running on the Rocks, Shriekback

Sold &
    "You talk a lot, but you're not saying anything" - Psycho Killer, The Talking Heads

"The winds are crying, 'Remember me;' Through the Holy silence of the desert and the sea; The next armada, waiting for the tide; Wind and rain are nothing to the storm inside" - Running on the Rocks, Shriekback

Sponsored Links