Box of holster FS

Box of holster FS

This is a discussion on Box of holster FS within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; 100 Shipped get yous the box ....Lot of odd and ends in there three shoulder holster two s&w one small pistol two IWB well used ...

Thread: Box of holster FS

Box of holster FS

100 Shipped get yous the box ....Lot of odd and ends in there three shoulder holster two s&w one small pistol two IWB well used s&w holster ..And more

Sold as is .No handpicking or such sold as one un

Its one box ...My rough count right now ..Three shoulder holsters , 4 IWB holster ,One versa carry and other stuff as well

I am open to some trades and offers ..But I am not looking to lose my shirt on this and I would prefer cash+trade offers ..I am open to nice knifes some gun mags etc
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Surprised there’s only one box.
    There's only one way to get to heaven. John 14:6

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sammeow View Post
    Surprised there’s only one box.
    That's the box he's selling.

How many more is he keeping?
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyBunny View Post
    That's the box he's selling.

How many more is he keeping?
    You dont want to know ..I have like 2 or 4 boxs of them that at some point I am going to sort and list ...Never mind the tupperwear box ..These were just the ones I had handy
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Sponsored Links