WTS: AR15 PSA 16" upper, Stainless 1:8 , CMMG lower, MOE. $475

This is a discussion on WTS: AR15 PSA 16" upper, Stainless 1:8 , CMMG lower, MOE. $475 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Thinning my AR15, and this exact AR15 brought me an Appleseed Known-Distant (400 yds) rifleman patch in 2016. Since then it was rarely shot with.. ...

Thread: WTS: AR15 PSA 16" upper, Stainless 1:8 , CMMG lower, MOE. $475

Thinning my AR15, and this exact AR15 brought me an Appleseed Known-Distant (400 yds) rifleman patch in 2016. Since then it was rarely shot with.. just too many toys keeping me busy. This is one GREAT entry level AR-15.

No more than 600 rounds down range ! Here's the detail:

Upper: PSA 16" stainless A2 profile,, mid-length, 5.56 NATO in 1:8 twist. M4 receiver forged 7075 T6. Complete with PSA premium BCG and CH. Rear MBUS included.

Lower: CMMG MOD4SA with MOE grip and stock. I bought this CMMG as a complete carbine, later I sold the 14.5" upper because I really like the soft shooting of a 16" mid-length. It has PSA premium hammer with JP reduced trigger spring installed, this setup gives an average 3.5# pull. (will include the original spring if you want it back to "Mil spec").

Comes with one (1) Magpul 30 rounder.

$475 shipped to your FFL.

Your FFL must accept shipment from a non-FFL (me). Will not sell to where this setup is prohibited, Buyer responsible for your local laws and restrictions.

First "I'll take it" follow by PM gets it.

sold

Sponsored Links