I was an idiot online garage sale

This is a discussion on I was an idiot online garage sale within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; This will get updated. I have been meaning to get this going for almost a year now. Stuff that I have bought and don't use, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By QKShooter

Thread: I was an idiot online garage sale

This will get updated. I have been meaning to get this going for almost a year now.

Stuff that I have bought and don't use, should not have bought, or upgraded.

Bestshoot Pistol Grip Ball Head with Quick Release Plate Knockoff of Manfroto grip. Works great, I have gone a different route for tripod rifle shooting. The plate can be mounted on either side in two different locations, and on the end. METAL body, not plastic, so it has some weight and is sturdy. $55.00 shipped

Caldwell 156716 x2 Caldwell Pic Rail Adapter for sling stud, Keymod sling swivel mount (Magpul?) Uncle Mike's SS Quick Detach Sling Swivels ( I had 4 but can only find 2), 4 threaded sling studs (came off Boyds AT One stocks) $35.00 shipped.

1 Howa Mini 1500 Grendel floor plate and one set of mounting screws. $25.00 shipped. One floor plate sold.
    SPF to Texas

NIB PSA LPK (FCG and safety) Magpul Miad backstraps and bottom inserts (blank, and 5 round 5.56) Vortex #5 lens cover. The other two PSA FCG that I have are really good crisp triggers. Not gritty or creepy. These are circa 2012. This is the booby package. Any other AR or rifle type stuff I find between now and this gets sold will have it tossed in. $35.00 shipped.

Last edited by Sticks; July 15th, 2018 at 10:30 AM.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Bushnell Sportview 20-60x60mm. Another that went with me several times, but rarely came out of the box. $40.00 shipped.

Wheeler Anti Cant Indicator Pic Rail I could not see it with my shooting setup. $20.00 shipped.

Amazon Echo Dot 1st gen. $25.00 shipped.

Magpul Pmag 30 Round Magazines. I already have plenty for a rifle that I never shoot. Gen 1 with dust covers (20). Sets of 5 $75.00 shipped. Gen 2 (20), Window (15) Sets of 5, $50.00 shipped. Limited Edition Free Colorado (10) $15.00 ea shipped. TO ALLOWED STATES, CITIES, COUNTIES ONLY!!!

Sticks

A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

And more!
    Magneto Speed V3 (not the sporter version) with the picatinny rail mount. $400+/- retail. Mount to your handguard presuming you don't have 6 inches of barrel in front and get velocity readings without POI shift, and handguns with bottom rail. Disclaimer - It is possible to shoot one of these. The strap was not tight enough during one of my load testing sessions and I skimmed the bayonet. Still works, just cosmetic. I got on the Labradar bandwagon (another purchase I may regret). $325 shipped.

Yuneec Q500 4k Quadcopter x2. One is NIB, the other has been updated, flown, and a few hard landings (this is why there is a NIB sitting in my closet). Lots of extras including a much better battery charger than what comes with it, several sets of props including some CF, multiple batteries, upgraded antenna for the transmitter, a mini multirotor and 5 batteries that I got while I was home ridden with my broken leg, prop balancer, spare landing gear, battery door latch, Polar ND filter 3 pk, LED lights for night flying, $850 shipped.

See next post
    Sticks

See also Sheep

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

For the NIB package with hard case, 2 batteries, OEM charger, a second charger, handheld gimble camera mount... I'll break the seal and get pictures. I belong to two forums that I have posted my use and experience if you want to look them up. Same avatar and name as here.
    https://yuneec-forum.com/forums/q500...k-typhoon-g.7/
    https://yuneecpilots.com/

$650 shipped for the NIB. I am taking a bath on both of these. I have over $3000 in both. I got into this when the BS hype about the FAA regulating use of, and other restrictions. I wanted to learn. Takes awesome pictures and videos. Batteries have always been put into storage charge and rotated use equally on the used unit.

The pictures and videos that they take are truly amazing.
    Sticks

See also Sheep

BUMP -

Howa bottom plates, and package with PSA FCG is sold,

Everything else is still available.
    Sticks

See also Sheep

Administrator
    Please do not bump threads.
    If there are any changes in price or any additions/sold items....you certainly may post that which will bump your thread.

Bumping items for sale....just to bump the thread is not allowed and is printed in the READ BEFORE YOU POST threads.
    RETSUPT99 likes this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Sponsored Links