WTS: PSA complete upper - 18" FN CHF 223 Wylde 1:8 rifle length w/ 15" keymod

This is a discussion on WTS: PSA complete upper - 18" FN CHF 223 Wylde 1:8 rifle length w/ 15" keymod within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I bought it new from PSA, no more than 300 down range. This is one of the less regular configuration offering by PSA+FN. Excellent condition ...

Thread: WTS: PSA complete upper - 18" FN CHF 223 Wylde 1:8 rifle length w/ 15" keymod

I bought it new from PSA, no more than 300 down range. This is one of the less regular configuration offering by PSA+FN. Excellent condition with VERY few minor handling marks. Selling it because I already have a Ruger 556 MPR which is basically the same rifle, I do not need two of "the same".

See below for detail spec pulled form PSA. Upper does NOT include CH and BCG.

New from PSA is $399 (currently out of stock and you gotta wait until whenever it shows up again ...). I am selling $345 to your door. (price includes Strike Industries J-Comp, and the original A2 FH)

PayPal (no fee to me) or postal MO. First "I'll take it" follow by PM gets it.

PSA sku # 516447007

Barrel: Barrel is A2 / Government profile. A proprietary blend of Hammer forged chrome molly vanadium made by FN that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons. The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable. In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability. Chambered in .223 Wylde, with a 1/8 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a Rifle-length gas system. Barrel is High Pressure tested, and Magnetic Particle inspected, to ensure quality and dependability, and is finished off with a 15" PSA Lightweight Keymod free float handguard, low profile gas block and A2 flash hider.

Upper: 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a milspec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.

Handguard: PSA 15" Lightweight Keymod free float rail
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WTS:  PSA complete upper - 18" FN CHF 223 Wylde 1:8 rifle length w/ 15" keymod-psa-fn-chf-1.jpg  

WTS:  PSA complete upper - 18" FN CHF 223 Wylde 1:8 rifle length w/ 15" keymod-psa-fn-chf-2.jpg  

WTS:  PSA complete upper - 18" FN CHF 223 Wylde 1:8 rifle length w/ 15" keymod-psa-fn-chf-3.jpg  

WTS:  PSA complete upper - 18" FN CHF 223 Wylde 1:8 rifle length w/ 15" keymod-psa-fn-chf-4.jpg  

Last edited by wagon; August 12th, 2018 at 05:24 PM.

Upper is sold. Thanks for looking.

Sponsored Links